Another Problem Again

Lucy sat on her usual spot at the student room, which is beside Juvia and Erza. She played with her food, she looked up just to see Natsu glaring at her. She glared back at him.

"What's your problem?" Lucy screamed (No worries, no one is in the student room during lunch, just them.), "Why do you keep glaring at me?"

"What is my problem?!" Natsu screamed back, "I'm supposed to ask you that question!"

"Me? I'm not the one glaring at you the whole morning, am I?" She snapped.

"And I think you should know the reason why I'm glaring at you!"

"What?" She muttered, "You're stupid. I've got no time-"

"Of course, all your time is occupied by Sting Eucliffe!" He said his name in disgust, Lucy turned red in anger but didn't say anything, "I'm right, aren't I?"

"Who's Sting?" Gajeel asked.

"The new student that's Lucy's hitting on," Natsu said glaring at Lucy again, "She's tired of me, so she's just gonna sleep with an another guy!"

Lucy looked down on her food, tears started to flow, she then whispered, "That's right. I'm just some dog who when she gets tired of someone she moves on and sleeps with another guy."

Right in that very emotional scene, Erza's phone started ringing. "You've got mail!"

"Er- sorry, I have to go meet up with Jellal." She then left.

Lucy sat down and ate her food. It was so awkward. Here's an advice, whenever you're in a serious and very dramatic situation, don't fart. 'Cause Gajeel did that.

They all exploded, even Lucy.

"Yuck!" Lucy laughed.

"I can't stand serious situations, 'kay?" Gajeel blushed, "I get the urge to fart or scream. Oh, I need to go."

"Meet up with Levy?" Juvia teased. Gajeel glared at her and left, "It seems like everyone just wants to go. We must be that boring."

"Just so you know, I'm not infatuated to Sting or something," Lucy said playing with her food again.

"Yeah right!" Natsu said, laughing.

Lucy didn't say anithing and stood up, "I don't feel welcome," and stormed off.

Natsu stared at her as she disappeared, he looked down at Lucy's food.

"Follow her," he hear Juvia say, he gave her a questioning look, "You're jealous. It's obvious, but Lucy's just dense to know that."

"I'm not jealous," Natsu defended while blushing.

"Ehh?" Juvia said, "What a turn off. Girls' don't like boys who don't admit they're jealous."

"What are you saying?"

"Just go follow her and apologise," Gray said taking a sip.

"Shut up, Gray!" Natsu snapped, "You two just want to be alone."

"Why would we want to be alone?" Gray asked, hiding a blush.

"'Cause you want to do some erotic stuff," Natsu teased.

"Yes, we might, and if you're here, you're just a disturbance, so you might want to follow Lucy and apologise," Juvia said.

"Juvia, you're so bold," Natsu sighed.

"Yes, now go!" Juvia said, he left, "Where's Romeo and Juliet anyway?"Gray shrugged, "Oh, and by the way, it's Wendy."-----

"Lucy, I'm sorry," Natsu said.

"You're so cheesy," Lucy snapped.

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Be straight forward," Lucy said, Natsu gave her a confuse look. She grabbed him and... you know what happened.---Gray waited for Juvia while she opened her locker. A note fell.

"What is it?" Gray asked curiously.

"It's nothing," Juvia sighed, not bothering to look at the note.

"Can I see it?"

"It's nothing imprtant," Juvia said, dodging the question. She threw the note on the garbage and said, "I'll go to the washroom. You go ahead."

"Okay," Gray said, when she got in the washroom, he went to the garbage and grabbed the note. He turned red, it was a love letter. He waited for Juvia and when she got outside, she saw Gray. He waved te note in the air, "You're cheating on me?"

"Huh? It was just from a fan," Juvia shrugged.

"You're cheating on me," now it wasn't a question.

"Gray, don't be stupid. I'd never cheat on anyone, I mean, there's someone stupid enough to date me and I wouldn't want to ruin the oppurtunity."

"Liar," Gray said.

"I swear," Juvia said, "Gray, you're whining like a child."

"Why didn't you tell me that guys were giving you love notes?" Gray shot her a menacing glare.

"'Cause it's not important," Juvia said, "Come on, let's go home."

"Not important? It's important, very important!"

"Oh, come on!" Juvia cried, "Really? Stop making a big deal out of it! I didn't even read it!" Gray continued to glare at her, "Gray, come on. You're like a child!"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You already asked me that," Juvia said, "And I said, it's because it's not important."

Gray didn't say anything and left.

"Fine!" Juvia screamed, he turned and almost jumped. She saw her glaring and she really looks like she's Satan's daughter, her aura turned dark and her innocent face didn't seems so innocent anymore. Though in his opinion, she still looked cute, "You're going to be like that? I'm going to play you're game."

"Ju-" Gray didn't finish because she turned around and stormed off, "Whoa, how can someone that cute- Whoa, she's still my girlfriend, right?"