Aldea Magnifique

A typical boring school day, Erza couldn't wait to practise with her friends, as he waited for the people around her to finish, she noticed that Mirajane is wearing new boots. Mira and Erza never got along since they were young, so when the other one have this and that, the other one quickly gets jealous.

At lunch break, Fairy Tale were eating together when a girl with caramel long wavy hair with a highlights of pink, smooth pearl skin, big, cute pleading pink eyes went to sit beside Gray.

(This is where they sat, Gray, Romeo, Natsu, Wendy, across the table Gajeel, Juvia, Lucy, and Erza)

"Hi!," she greeted.

Juvia, Erza, Wendy and Lucy quickly disliked the girl, she has this aura that only girls can notice, annoying. But for guys, it was probably the 'cute' aura.

"We're not recruiting people for our band," Lucy said bluntly, "You can go away now."

"Lucy," Natsu scolded her like she was a child, "That's rude. You should apologize."

Lucy didn't say anything and continued eating her food, no one paid attention to the girl except Natsu, Romeo and Gray.

Gajeel whispered to Juvia who was sitting beside him, "Their dicks are probably sticking out from their pants."

Juvia chocked and started laughing, Gajeel joined too.

"Sorry," Juvia said but continued laughing silently.

"Bonjour, I'm Aldea Magnifique by the way," Aldea smiled. For Natsu, Romeo and Gray it was very cute. But for the girls it was annoying, she's obviously flirting with them. Gajeel was paying no attention.

Levy walked by, she seemed down and disturbed.

"Yo book licker!" Gajeel called, Levy turned and frowned, "Did you break up with your book? Or did it dump you because you were so boring."

"Go to hell, Gajeel," she snapped and walked away.

For other boys, it was an insult but for him it was sweet. He doesn't care how Levy think of him as long as she's thinking about him. Crazy right?

Anyway, back to Aldea.

"That's nice," Wendy said, "I've never seen you before."

"Oh, I just transferred last week, I'm from France," she giggled, like it was funny, "Everyone was like 'Oh my god, you're actually from France'. Everyone knows me, because I came from France."

"Oh, that's funny, I never heard about you before," Lucy said, "Infact, I thought you just transferred yesterday."

Aldea didn't say a word.

The girls gave Lucy a high five under the table, and they were smirking, but it was just Aldea who noticed it. The boys were eating.

"So, Gray," Aldea started, "Are you free this Saturday?"

Everyone looked up, especially Juvia.

"Uh, I think we don't have practise on Saturday, so I guess I am," Gray said, Juvia kicked his foot under the table, "Ow!"

"Oh mon Dieu, are you okay?" she asked as if he just had a car accident.

"Calm your tits down," Juvia said deadly, "He doesn't have any broken bones, but you don't know what the future holds." She shot Gray a death glare, but he still didn't get it.

"Anyway, I want to see this movie called Love Is In The Air," Aldea said.

"That movie must be so stupid," Lucy said.

"Yeah, Love isn't in the air, oxygen, nitrogen and carbon dioxide is," Juvia said, "Just so you know."

"So, can you come?"

"Yeah, I guess I can," Gray shrugged.

All of them looked at him then at Juvia.

"Since love is in the air," Juvia said, her aura was scary as hell, "Why don't we go outside, Gray?"

"Uh, sure," Gray said.

"I'll come," Aldea said standing up.

"Shut up and sit your ass down!" Juvia screamed, a lot of people turned, she smiled, a friendly one, but you can see in her eyes that she's ready to murder Aldea, "I mean, sit your beautiful ass down, or else I'll make a movie and I'll name it I'll kill Aldea and while we shoot the movie, I'll really kill you. Now, sit down."

She sat down and sighed.

Gray followed Juvia, once they were outside and the door was closed she turned to her and glared.

"What?" he asked blankly.

"She's obviously flirting with you," she said, "And why would you go on a date with her when you're already dating me?"

"Date?" he asked, "It's just a movie."

"Gray, I've been cheated once, and I don't want it to happen again," she rolled her eyes, "You're so dumb. When someone ask you something like 'are you free this Saturday?' it means they're asking you out on a date."

"Oh," he said, "I'll tell her."

"That?"

"That I can't," he said.

"Because?"

"I'm already dating someone," he replied.

"And?"

"And what?"

"And she's just sitting across from you," Juvia said.

"Yeah, and that too," Gray said.

"And?" Gray just stared at her his eyebrows knitted, "And I can kill her."

"You get jealous easily."

"I do," she agreed, "I don't want to get cheated twice. Duh!"

"Yeah, let's go," he said.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, it's a little bit cheesy.