Clarity

"On Friday is our assembly, and I got u to perform in it," Erza said happily, "Exciting, right? Any song suggestion?"

"All of me by John Legend," Lucy said, "I love that song!"

"Clarity by Zedd?" Erza asked, "Sure, we'll sing Clarity."

"Yeah, that was next suggestion," Lucy said.

"Cool."

"Practise after school," Erza said and the bell rang, "We only have four days."

After school....

"I think we should make our theme Fairy Tale," Erza said.

"Ha-ha, for this one, you're not the only one who's gonna make the decision," Natsu said.

"We already discussed about it," Romeo said.

"And we all agreed," Gajeel added.

"Without me?" Erza snapped, "That is so... unacceptable!"

"But Erza, if you were with us, you'd be the only one to make the decision," Gray said, "Besides, I think you're gonna like our idea."

"Okay then," she agreed, "Spill it."

"Partners," Wendy said.

"Partners?" Erza asked like an echo.

"Me and Gray," Juvia said.

"Me and Natsu," Lucy said.

"Me and Wendy," Romeo said.

"You and me," Gajeel said, then added, "Yeah, I don't like it either. I like the idea but not the part where you and me."

"I know I should've asked Jellal to be in this one!" Erza cried.

"I have a better idea," Lucy said, so she explained.

"Yeah I think that's better," Erza sighed in relief.

"But why am I with-"

Gajeel was cut off by Lucy, "Because you two look good together, Gajeel. Now shut up."

Then they heard a knock.

"I'll get it," Juvia said and she opened the door, it was Aldea, "The student room can't be used for now. We're practising."

"Oh, I know, I just want to visit you guys," Aldea said.

Juvia's blood started to boil, "Are you, like, a close friend of us?"

"No, but still," she replied.

"Let me think, no you can't," Juvia said.

"Why? Are you the leader?" Aldea glared at her.

"No, French dog, but I'm a member, we don't have a leader, everyone get to decide the decision," she snapped, "Now, get lost and find another.... dogs to hang with, 'cause we're not dogs."

"French dog?" Lucy started to laugh.

Aldea's nose trills flared, which was not a pleasing to see, Juvia almost got traumatized.

"Let's see," Aldea smiled, "Gray, would you be fine if I watch you practise?"

"Not really," he shrugged. Aldea smiled in triumph. But Juvia smiled back and slammed the door in her face, she let out a scream and Juvia locked the door.

Everyone was looking at her like 'What is wrong with you?' except for Lucy who was looking at her like 'Great job!'

"What?" she snapped, "I don't like idiots."