I m a g i n e 1

J E N O || M O R N I N G

Your eyes squinted at the bright sunlight seeping through your curtains and rubbed the sleep in your eyes, you turned over to your sleeping boyfriend and blushed when you realise that he was shirtless.

He stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up so you smiled fondly at him before getting off the bed quietly. You went down to the kitchen and decided to make pancakes for breakfast, it was your boyfriends day off and you would do anything to make him feel loved on a rare day like this.

You made the pancakes in silence and was about to put them on the plates when you felt arms wrapping themselves around your waist, he kissed your neck softly before murmuring sleepily in your ear,"Good morning beautiful,"

You blushed at his nickname for you and turned your head to kiss him which he responded immediately by kissing you back softly. "Good morning to you too handsome,"

He smiled and placed his chin on your shoulder, watching you in adoration as you placed the pancakes on the plate along with some fruits and cream. You handed him one as he released his arms around you and sat down to eat.

You are in silence as you were just enjoying each other's presence, he keeps glancing at you and smirk when you caught him.

You giggled at your cute boyfriend and couldn't help but lean over to pinch his cheeks. He groaned and held his cheeks in pain, "Y/n!"

You laughed and ruffled his hair. After breakfast you placed the plates into the sink and let your boyfriend drag you to the couch to cuddle. He chose a Disney movie to play on the tv and held his arms open for you.

You smiled adoringly at him before walking to the couch and fall into his loving arms, your arms snaked around his waist with your head on his chest while he had one of his hands patting your head gently and his other arm held you close to his chest. You tilted your head to look at him, neither of you paying attention to the movie but just wanted to make the mood more romantic in this dim litted room.

He leaned down to look at you, his eyes turning into little half moons when he smiled, you leaned up to kiss him and he made a sound of surprise before kissing you back, enjoying the feeling of your lips moulding against his. You pulled away both breathing heavily and he kissed your forehead and continued to pat your head.

You felt his fingers tangle itself in your hair and his breathing became even and you knew he was asleep, with his arms around you and the movie playing in the background, you fell asleep in your boyfriend's loving arms.