I m a g i n e 13

C H E N L E || C O L D

"Just go get her if you like her so much," you sighed.

Chenle just shook his head again, "I can't she's gonna reject me,"

"You never know unless you try,"

"I guess I could.." he said defeatedly, you smiled encouragingly at him as he took a deep breath before walking to his crush, Song Hana.

As much as it hurts you to see him asking another girl out, you wanted him to be happy. Your heart clenched as Hana grinned and Chenle beamed at her, when he walked back to your seat, his smile was so bright that you would kill to see it everyday.

"She said yes!" he jumped up and down happily, he grabbed your shoulders and beamed.

You only forced out a fake laugh before saying, "I have class, have fun,"

he didn't hear you though because he was busy looking at Hana who smiled when she saw him looking at her, you sighed and left the cafeteria.

It's been a few weeks since Chenle started officially dating Hana, and you've been distancing yourself away from him. As much as you wanted him, he likes another person and it seems like he hasn't even noticed that you've been distancing yourself. He was always with her, the movie marathons with you on Friday nights turned into sleepovers with Hana, the days where you would chill together at a cafe was replaced by cafe dates with her.

The more times he ditched you for her was uncountable and you were tired of it. You spent most of your days with Haechan, Jisung, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin and Mark, they didn't like Hana as they   found out that she was actually cheating on Chenle. But when they told him, he didn't believe them and accused them of ruining his happiness.

She made him a less cheerful person, he was cold and quiet. It made you feel sad to see him distance himself away from everyone, Hyuck, Mark, Jisung, Injun and you or everyone else.

So one day after school you decided to pull Chenle away and took him to the classroom next door which had none inside.

"Lele," you sighed and he looked up, his gaze was cold not like the ones that was filled with excitement and happiness before.

"What?"

"I have to tell you something,"

"If it's about Hana cheating, then I had enough of it,"

You gulped and said, "You're not even happy with her! Why are you even with her?"

"Because I want to make you jealous okay?!" He raised his voice.

"But why...?" You asked uncertainly.

"I wanted to make you jealous okay? but Hana just made me feel so gloomy and all I wanted to do was distance myself. And the more time I spend with her, the more I think about you. But I didn't have the reason to break up." He babbled out.

You took in all the information and grabbed his necktie, his eyes widened when your face was in Hong closer to him.

"You didn't have to do all that, the boys were all really sad," You muttered.

"I know, I feel really guilty," he murmured out softly as his eye flickered to your lips and you smiled.

You were about to press your lips on his but Chenle places his hand on the back of your head and pressed his lips onto yours. His kiss was fierce and it made your heart fluttered at this new side of him, your lips moved in sync and the kisses never seemed to stop. But it's only making up for all the kisses you have missed out from day one.