I m a g i n e 8

M A R K  &  R E N J U N || M E  O R  H I M ?

A/n: my first request:)) hope you like it!! @s0ftmark

Mark gently squeezed your interlocked hands and gave you a sweet smile before opening the door to the dreamies' dorm. Once the door opened you were pulled into someone's arms and you hugged back just as tightly, your best friend, Renjun pecked your cheek, exclaiming, "I'm so glad you're here! We're gonna have so much fun!"

Mark cleared his throat and wrapped his arm around your shoulder protectively, you gave him a reassuring smile and followed Renjun into the living room. To be honest everyone thought that Renjun was a shy boy who doesn't know how to flirt, but to you, flirting was part of his nature. He always liked skinship when he's with you, small things like wrapping his arms around your shoulder or extreme things like burying his face into your neck when you hug and kiss your shoulder blade. You have been so used to his compliments and random pecks that you don't think much about it other than a way of showing his care to you.

The others were already sitting on the couch and some on the floor, they grinned when they saw you and gave you a welcoming group hug.

Haechan smirked cheekily and suggested to play truth or dare which you all agreed, they couldn't possible dare you to do something like kiss another member when you're with Mark. So why not?

You sat beside Mark and Jeno, while Renjun was pouting as he couldn't sit with you. You glanced over at him and he made finger hearts and shot them at you, you giggled, pretending to catch it and place them on your heart.

You felt Mark poke you and you turned your head to him, he surprised you by attacking your lips with his own. Your cheeks flushed as it was the first time he ever kissed you so passionately in front of the other boys, you could only hope that they wouldn't tease you. Little did you know, he actually did that to make you pay attention to him.

When you pulled away Mark pulled you into him, you didn't notice the fierce glare he sent at Renjun but the boys sure did.

"So Jisung, truth or dare?"

"Of course dare!"

"Umm I dare you to kiss Chenle," Haechan smirked, Jisung only shrugged and placed a long smooch on Chenle's cheek who gave him a disgusted look.

"Mark hyung truth or dare?" Jisung asked. After Mark answered truth, he continued, "Have you ever thought of your exgirlfriend while dating y/n,"

The words he said next touched your heart so much and you couldn't help but fall even more in love with him than you already are, "Yes i have, but it wasn't because i miss her it's because i knew that breaking up with her was the right choice. If not i wouldn't have realized that i have such an amazing girl around me the whole time,"

He sent you a soft look and you have never seen so much love and adoration ever. After a few more rounds it was soon your turn. You chose dare and the next thing Haechan said got you shocked as hell and mark was not just shocked but betrayed that his best friend would actually make his girlfriend do that.

"Y/n i dare you to kiss Renjun," You spaced out and thought of all possible excuses to get out of this dare, but mark saw something. When Haechan asked the question Renjun gave him a look, he was sure that he mouthed 'dare her to kiss me' or something like that to him.

"Y/n no," Mark told you sternly, there was something in his tone that made you feel a bit worried.

"It's just one kiss, don't be so annoyed with it. And it's y/n's dare, let her do whatever she wants," Renjun protested and smiled cheekily at you, you placed a loving kiss on Mark's head and he sighed while nodding defeatedly. It couldn't be that bad right?

You crawled over to Renjun and murmured, "Even though you're my best friend, this means nothing,"

"Don't say that so soon, you might fall for me after the kiss," he smirked. He didn't waste time and placed his hands on your cheek, pulling your face closer to his as he pressed his lips on yours. You had never expected his lips to be so soft, without your notice you started kissing back and soon you were close to making out with your best friend.

When you pulled away your cheeks were dusted pink and Renjun smiled at you, before he can say something Mark have already dragged you away and into his room. Renjun came in not long after and Mark stared at you questioningly, "Y/n, do you like Renjun?"

"I-no what?" you exclaimed, but yet the taste of his lips still lingered on yours and for a moment you wanted to pull him into another kiss.

"You two seemed to have fun just now," He said with gritted teeth at Renjun.

Rennin only smirked triumphantly, "Why not we make y/n choose who she really wants to be with,"

Mark agreed and the two boys looked your way. You gulped, two boys, both whom you love deeply, one as a friend and the other as a lover. Renjun, who has always been there for you, cared for you and even fell for you, his little touches and compliments made you feel loved. But Mark, he was different. From the moment you got to know him, you felt a connection so deep that not even the bond you and Renjun have could compare to it.

The two boys stared at you, anticipating their answer, "I'm sorry but i made my choice already,"

"Renjun," his eyes lit up.

"I'm really sorry, but my heart belongs to Mark," he lowered his head and left the room without saying anything. Mark immediately pulled you into a hug and said, "Promise to never ever make me go through that again princess,"

"i promise,"

All he could do was smile gratefully at you and gently pecked your lips, you giggled and told him, "You just indirectly kissed Renjun,"

He groaned and flicked your forehead playfully before pulling you into another tight bear hug.