I m a g i n e 16

a/n request from @eternalnamjoon! Hope you like it :)

C H E N L E || T H E  O N L Y  O N E

He didn't know that liking someone could hurt so much until now. He could only stare from afar when you talked with him and started getting closer. He wanted to stop you but what excuse does he have to stop you from making more friends. At least he hoped you and him were only friends.

Before you met Mark, you spent much more time with him, you'll walk home together after school, ditch school and go to get ice cream, pranking Jisung and Hyuck together, just doing all sorts of crazy stuff with him.

When you finished classes he would always stand outside your classroom and wait for you to come out so he could greet you with his dolphin scream and a nice Chenle hug.

"Hey wanna go get ice cream later?" you asked him as you walked out of the school entrance.

"Do you even have to ask?" he gave you and incredulous look and grabbed you to the closest ice cream shop which you always go, the old man there already recognizes you and would always give you an extra scoop. You'll then head for a convenience store and get all kinds of junk food together.

He missed it, he missed hanging out with you, he didn't know how he fell for you he just did. Of course you still hung out with him but you also hung out with Mark, you even saved thursday's lunchtime for Mark.

You promised to get new stationary with him after school but he can't help the jealousy that's creeping up inside him as you chatted and laughed with Mark, Hyuck patted his back and told him to ask about you and Mark when you hang out today.

To him, you were the only one for him, he couldn't imagine being with anyone else, he couldn't imagine you with Mark too. You both obviously fitted each other perfectly so why did you have to spend so much time with Mark, maybe he was being possessive and all, but he liked you and was pretty scared to lose you.

All he could do now was wait for after school and let his jealousy stay inside him before he does something stupid or let his jealousy get the best of him.

"Lele!" You grinned and he gave you a halfhearted smile, you furrowed your eyebrows together and asked, "What's wrong?"

He only hummed and shook his head in response as you stared at him questioningly.

When you arrived the stationary store, he didn't even grab your hand and rush in immediately, he was acting different and yet you didn't know why. As he picked his stationary you followed him silently and he finally sighed, you looked up at him for an explanation and he murmured quietly, "What's going on with you and Mark?"

He said it quietly almost like a whisper but you could hear him, "Mark is just good friend why?"

"Then why are you two spending so much time together?" he mumbled frustratedly.

"Because we had to do a project together but then we got closer so we spent a lot of time together, why does it matter to you though?"

He stayed silent but before you decided to leave him to calm down he replied, "I just really like you and kinda got jealous,"

"Chenle, you don't have to be jealous, you're the only one for me,"

"i don't think you get it, I like you as in not a friendly way," he sighed.

Your eyes widened and your shocked expression turned to a bright smile, "I like you too,"

He looked at you surprised and immediately hugged you, "Thanks for not choosing mark,"

"I didn't even consider him as one of your competitors, didn't i just say you're the only one for me,"

He blushed a bit and smiled softly, "You're my only one too, y/n,"