I m a g i n e 2

H A E C H A N || C O N F E S S I O N

You leaned on the door and rung the doorbell but was surprised when the door suddenly opened, you lost your balance and almost fell flat on your face but was quickly caught by someone.

"Wow, you must really like me y/n, enough to literally fall for me," that person chuckled, you groaned and stood up properly removing his arms around you.

"Shut up Haechan ah," you glared.

He fake gasped, scolding playfully,"Yah young lady did you just speak informally to me?"

You rolled your eyes and pushed past him, plopping down on the sofa between Jisung and Jeno.

You were close with the boys because your older brother Jeno introduced you to them, you were younger than all of them but you got along with them well, especially Haechan.

You smiled at Jeno and hugged him, he chuckled slightly, patting your head.

Haechan huffed and stood behind the sofa, hitting your head lightly,"Yah where did my hug go?"

"Dead to me, like you," you shrugged, the corner of your lips twitching up.

He glared and went to sit on the floor with Jaemin, a pout visible on his lips. You only smirked and crossed your arms on the outside although on the inside you were dying of his
cuteness and wanted to hug him tight you have to keep your cool and seem unfazed by him.

Jeno glanced between you and Haechan, to him and the other boys it was so obvious that you both liked each other but was just too afraid to confess. He grinned when a sudden plan came up and he beckoned Mork ( oops Mark;)) ) over to his other side and told him his master plan.

Mark nodded and smirked at him, Jeno winked and said,"Y/n can you please come with me to the kitchen for a while?"

"Uh... sure," you said, giving him a 'wut do u need now' look.

He beamed at you and grabbed your arm, pulling you to the room next to the kitchen and swiftly pushing you inside and locking the door.

You stared at the door and tried to proceed what just happened, it had happened so fast that you didn't realise that your were in Haechan's room.

"What the hell am I doing in my crush's room?" you asked yourself quietly.

The door suddenly opened and you were about to escape but was pushed back when someone was roughly shoved inside. That someone managed to fall on top of you on the floor and boy he was hella heavy.

You slowly opened your closed eyes and was quick to shut it again when you saw Haechan on top of you.

You heard him chuckle, whispering,"Now I'm the one who literally fell for you,"

Your eyes widened in shock and your words were stuck as you tried to say something, he smiled and put both of his hands on either side of your head so that he was hovering above you and not on you.

He looked into your eyes intensely,"Y/n I like you as more than a friend, will you be the cup to my cake?"

You raised your eyebrow,"You pretty much ruined the moment,"

"Just answer me," he whined.

"Of course it's a yes," you grinned.

His eyes brightened and pulled you up with him before burying you in his arms, "Thank you y/n! Thank you for making me the happiest boy ever!"

You were about to reply but was interrupted when you heard,"I told you guys it would work!"