I m a g i n e 12

R E N J U N ||  H A R S H

Request from @mclovinbts hope it was okay, it's my first time writing imagines like this.

Warning: self harm, abusive parents and also some swear words ❗️Don't read if you feel uncomfortable

"Y/n, do you want me to come over now?" Renjun said worriedly through the phone.

You sighed, "That sounds tempting but if my parents find—"

You were cut off and Renjun said sternly, "I'm not hearing another word about your asshole parents, I'm coming over,"

Even though he sounded a bit scary at this moment, you knew he was only protecting you. You were about to say something back when you heard someone knocking on your door. You left your phone on the table and opened the door, your dad glared at you the moment you opened your door.

You looked down when he said, "So your talking to that Renjun guy again huh? Didn't I tell you that he's a bad influence?"

You nodded and he grabbed your hair as you cried out in pain, "Answer me! Say that you will leave that Renjun guy!"

Tears stained your eyes and you protested, "I will not leave Renjun! Never will!"

Your dad groaned and let go of your hair, "I'll talk to you again when you show some manners,"

You glared as he walked away and slammed the door shut, you cried to yourself as you silently grabbed the hidden knife in your drawer. You looked at your wrist and held on tighter to the knife, as the knife dug into your skin you cried out in pain.

The scars from before were still there  and they were to remind you of all the harsh memories, you cried out again as blood dripped down onto the floor. You heard something from your window but you ignored it, and all of a sudden you felt someone's presence near you.

"Y/n! Stop!" You heard an all too familiar voice call out, your knife fell onto the floor and you sunk to your knees as Renjun hurried over to pull you into his arms.

"Baby, why would you do this to yourself?" He adked sadly and  wiped the tears falling from your eyes. His gaze hardened when he heard you stuttering out 'parents', he held your bleeding wrist and grabbed the bandage you had in your hidden drawer which was open. He carefully treated your wound and cooed softly when you cried.

He held your hand gently and caressed your cheek, his eyes were getting teary and he said, "Promise me to never ever do that again okay princess?"

You nodded weakly and he hugged you, "I was so scared, I heard your cries from the phone and I got here as quick as possible,"

He pulled away and looked into your eyes, "As long as I'm here, I'm not going to let anything make you cut yourself again,"