I m a g i n e 18

J i s u n g || V l i v e

A/n  request from @aannabeltrann hope it's okay

Jisung leaned his chin on your head and sighed, "I have to go to practise now,"

"Can't I go with you?" You pouted.

"We can't be spotted together or we'll both be in trouble," he kissed your forehead and continued when he saw your disappointed face. "I'll come back soon,"

"Yea okay," you gave him a forced smile.

"Wait i have to tell you something, we're having a Vlive later so you could still see me," he grinned, but when he saw your expression he knew that he failed to lighten up your mood. He gave you one last hug and left your house.

You wanted to be reckless and tell everyone about your relationship but it's risky and it'll affect Jisung's career. Sometimes you just wondered if Jisung have ever thought of opening up to people about your relationship.

Little did you know, Jisung asked his manger secretly, "Manager hyung, do you think I could tell the fans about y/n?"

"It would not be a wise act and I'll have to tell lee sooman pd,"

Jisung only nodded and waited patiently to see if he could tell the world about his amazing girlfriend, it was pretty difficult to go on dates and he wanted to be a normal couple without worrying. His manager came back and told him that the pd approved but he should still be careful about it.

You grinned when the vlive notification came up and quickly pressed into it.

"Annyeonghasaeyo everyone, it's Jisung and Chenle here,"

You smiled at how cute Jisung looked after practise and his hair looked so fluffy, you typed "kiyowo" in the comments section and your eyes widened when Jisung said, "oh look my girlfriend typed kiyowo, are you talking about me or Chenle y/n?"

He looked at the camera and it felt like he was looking straight at you, did he really just do that in front of the camera? The comments started bursting and there were so many asking whose jisung's girlfriend and how you looked like.

Jisung read the comments and said, "Yea I'm dating someone called y/n, she's the most precious person ever and I love her a lot so please don't send her any hate because that will hurt me too,"

He scrolled through his phone and showed a picture of you smiling cutely with him to the camera and said, "yea that's her, pretty right?"

You smiled at his acts, just a few hours ago he was afraid to go out with you but right now he was the one telling fans about you. It meant so much to you and you immediately called Jisung.

You heard him say, "oh my girlfriend's calling,"

He picked up the phone and grinned, "So why did you call me jagiya,"

"Oh you know why you doofus,"

You could see his loving smile in the vlive and he said, "I know, now we could date freely and I could take you to nice places and restaurants without feeling scared of getting caught,"

"Thank you Jisungie, this means so much to me,"

"It means a lot to me too love, I'll be right back okay, and when I'm home I'll give you the tightest hug and longest kiss," he giggled.

"I'll be waiting," you smiled.

You turned back to the vlive and saw him blow a kiss to the camera before cutting off the line. You can't wait for all the dates you could go now.