I m a g i n e 17

J e n o || S u p e r n a t u r a l

A/n Request from @kittyreadsfanfics this was really hard to write since it's not my style I hope it's okay

"Y/n!" Jisung and Chenle called out. You turned your head and smiled at them, you just moved to Seoul as your father is in the military and they were basically the only friends you had around here.

Jisung wrapped his arm around your shoulder and Chenle asked, "So we have decided to go get ice cream after class, you wanna join in?"

"Do you even have to ask?" You grinned. They were about to high five you but someone decided to join in.

"Well well well, look who's here? It's my favourite girl y/n," Jeno smirked sarcastically.

"What do you want?" Jisung glared at him and made you go behind his back.

"Can't I come to see y/n," Jeno smirked again, oh how you wanted to slap that smirk off so much.

"Leave her alone, you've caused too much trouble for her already,"

"Okay okay I'll leave, don't get your knickers in a twist so much," he raised his hands up in surrender and he walked past Jisung. When you thought he was going to just leave you alone and walk past you, he turned and squished your cheeks painfully, you shook his hand off and he grinned deviously before walking away.

Jeno lee has always treated you horribly even though you did nothing wrong, maybe it was just his habit to bully new students, but he seemed really kind to other people.

The last class finally ended and just when you were ready to hang out with Lele and Jisung, an arm stopped you at the doorway. There he was. Jeno lee. Staring down at you. "Ugh what do you want again?"

"I want you to get out of this school," he taunted. "Firstly, you look horrible and you're not even Korean get out of Sopa, and don't even get me started with your powers."

He smirked when he saw your horrified eyes, how did he know about your superpowers?

"Oh yes little girl I know you have some weird superpowers, even though I'm pretty sure they're just lame powers like flying and all. But it might be helpful for the government. If I want you out I could ring up my dad and make him take you away to do experiments. Do you want that?"

You got enough of his taunting and you glared at him, your eyes turned into the colour of the flames and he gasped before backing away, you gritted your teeth, "You should be the one to stay away."

You didn't know you how you lost control but you did, your powers overtook you and you screamed. Jeno covered his ears but it was too late, your screams got him injured and you gasped when you regained control.

The first thing you did was run, run away and never come back.

Videos of you hurting Jeno leaked and you were so dead right now. The last person you wanted to see was Jeno, you didn't mean to hurt him.

You turned into a dark alley and you saw a bunch of supernaturals hurting someone, and that someone is somehow Lee Jeno.

You walked over and Jenos eyes widened you only gave him a look to make him cower behind you, these supernaturals are monsters they can't control their powers properly and might end up hurting people. You closed your eyes and opened them sharply so flames danced in your eyes, soon flames erupted everywhere and burnt the people who were attacking him.

You turned back to Jeno, "I'm really sorry about hurting you,"

"Umm it's fine, uh thanks anyways," he stuttered.

"I should uh go," you gave him an awkward smile, he nodded and you left.

Right before you left though, you heard him mutter, "I'm really sorry for being an asshole to you,"

You turned your head and lightly smiled at him, which he returned while rubbing his neck embarrassingly.