I m a g i n e 10

Another request! I hope it was something you wanted! @jasminelasmine

J E N O || C O O K I N G  F U N

You jumped in shock when you felt arms wrap themselves around your waist from behind, you turned your head and said to Jeno, "You scared me!"

"It's no fun if I didn't," he shrugged, looking at the flour and ingredients on the table, "What are you making?"

"Cupcakes," you grinned at him, he then proceeded to put his finger in the chocolate sauce and lick it from his finger. You gave him a look and shooed him away, "Go awayyy, you're distracting me,"

He gave you puppy dog eyes and tugged at your sleeve cutely, "I won't distract you, pleaseeee,"

"Fine I'll let you stay, but you're gonna help me if you stay,"

He nodded and you told him to mix some ingredients together, when you were focused on doing your own thing, he grabbed a handful of flour and sprinkled it on your head.

You gasped in shock when you felt the flour on your head and turned to slap Jeno on the arm. "Why did you do that?"

He laughed and said, "I just sprinkled some Pixie dust on you so you can fly like Wendy,"

You huffed and grabbed the whole bag of flour and threw it at him, he rubbed his eyes and the flour on his face. He then smirked at you, "Oh your so gonna get it y/n,"

Your eyes widened and you ran when you saw him grab the eggs from the counter, he chased you around the kitchen and you squealed when you felt something hit your back. You turned to see Jeno grinning triumphantly at you, you glared at him before taking the whole bag of sugar and poured it on him, he managed to grab the chocolate sauce and threw some at you.

You both managed to make a mess in the kitchen and you sighed tiredly, you both looked around the kitchen as you groaned. He shrugged and pulled you into him, but his shirt was filled with egg yolk and chocolate so you looked up at him with a disgusted look.

He laughed it off and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, just when you thought he was going to kiss you, he grabbed the last egg on the table and cracked it on your head.

"Jeno! What the hell!" You shouted at him with a betrayed look.

He only laughed, "Sorry babe,"