I m a g i n e 3

J A E M I N | | T U T O R

"Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Na Jaemin, pleases take care of me!" The brown haired boy in the front of the classroom bowed, he was good looking for sure and most girls were drooling over him.

Ms. Lee told Jaemin to sit beside you and you raised your eyebrow questioningly, all girls turned to glare at you and you shrunk further in your seat at their fierce gaze.

"Hi I'm Jaemin, but you can call me Nana," Jaemin said with a bright smile and sat next to you.

"I'm y/n,"

He smiled again and turned his attention to the teacher. How does this boy smile so often?

The bell rung and you were about to leave when Ms Lee said,"Y/n and Jaemin please stay here for a while!"

You groaned and walked to the teacher's desk with Jaemin, wishing you could enjoy your break instead.

"Y/n since you're the best student in my class I would like you to tutor Jaemin as he is a transfer and you can stop until he can keep up with the class," Ms Lee smiled hopefully at you.

Your eyes widened, what was the teacher thinking? i could get killed by the girls because of this.

"That would be great actually, since I'm bad at maths i would really like a tutor," Jaemin beamed.

Jaemin, you're not helping.

"My thoughts exactly, now please help Jaemin with his math as soon as possible," Ms Lee clapped her hands and dismissed us.

"But-" i protested.

"No buts y/n, you must help Jaemin here" Ms Lee cut you off and gave you a 'don't you dare disobey me' look.

You gulped,"Ne seonsaengnim,"

"Great, you should start today," with that she left the two of you in the classroom.

"Let's go to the library," you sighed.

As you walked down the corridors almost every girl glared at you and you kept your head down.

You arrived at the library and you took your books out, "Let's just get on with it,"

You had been tutoring Jaemin for a few months now and he was actually better than you thought, he was really nice to you and would often sit next to you during lunch, you can't help but feel a bit more than friends towards him, after all he was literally the definition of perfection itself.

But you weren't going to confess anytime soon as you were afraid of being rejected and being threatened by the girls in the school, they always send you dirty looks when you walk with Jaemin and always say hurtful words at you.

You were on your way to the cafeteria when you spotted the popular girls at the end of the corridor, your lowered your head and tried to walk away unnoticed but they grabbed you by the hem of your shirt.

"Where do you think you're going you slut?"they taunted.

You only looked at them and one of them slapped you straight across the face, you held your cheek in pain, "Jaemin isn't here to protect you, oh i forgot, he won't protect you because you're nothing more than just a tutor to him!"

"Actually she's more than just a tutor to me!" you heard a familiar voice shout.

Jaemin, he came.

The girls gasped and quickly pretended to fix your hair and smiled,"Oh hi oppa, we were just talking to y/n here, i know you were looking of me, well here i am, what did you need me for?"

"Well, actually there is one thing i need," he smirked and stood beside you and wrapping an arm around your shoulder, "And that is to stay away from me and y/n,"

"What!? I'm sorry nut i thought you like me, oppa," one of the girls whined.

"No i don't, the only girl i would ever want is y/n, now please leave," he said sternly, gurl he was so cool when he was defensive.

they gave you one last look before scrambling away, Jaemin turned to you,"Don't worry about them now princess, I'm here to protect you,"