I m a g i n e 7

J I S U N G || T I R E D

"I bought you guys dinner!" You exclaimed when you went into the practise room and saw the 18 boys. They were all sweaty and looked drained out, but once they saw you their dull expressions turned to grateful smiles.

Your brother Taeyong came over to you and pecked your forehead, "Thank you so much sis,"

You smiled in return, your eyes wandered around the room for a particular person but he was no where to be seen which worried you a bit, the boys seemed to notice so they told you that he was in the corner of the room.

He looked up when you walked over to him and sat in front of him, "Hey y/n,"

You  caressed his hair gently, softly murmuring,"Are you okay?"

"To be honest, no," he sighed, "I'm just so drained and I'm too tired to even move now,"

"Hey it's okay, you're just going to overwork yourself if you keep practising,"

He only smiled half heartedly and placed his hand over yours on his cheek, "Come closer a bit,"

Your heart fluttered at his small gesture and no you were not dating, it's weird as everyone seems to think you two are dating already. You moved closer to him, so close that you were basically sitting between his spread legs, his breathe tickled your cheek as he inched his face closer to yours.

"Thank you for always being here for me," he mumbled softly, his voice sounded tired but yet his words meant so much to you. He pressed your noses together and placed his hands on your cheek and waist lightly, his eyes darted towards your lips and then back at your eyes again repeatedly before he leaned closer, and brushed his lips against yours. You were shocked like omg jisung is really gonna kiss you what the hell. You slowly closed your eyes as his were closed already and he softly pressed his lips against yours.

His lips tasted like like chocolate which was what he always ate when he was tired, his lips slowly parted and was about to deepen your kiss when a member decided to interrupt you two by coughing. You both pulled away rather quickly since you then remembered there were others in the room, both of your cheeks were a bit pinkish and Taeyong raised his eyebrow, "Sorry we know you were having a moment there but I'm not ready to see my baby sister making out with someone,"

You blushed harder and whined, "We were not gonna make out!"

Haechan snickered,"Right and you were only kissing," Tye others followed suit and kept teasing you two which made you pout and bury your face into jisung's chest, he seemed really calm about this situation and tangled his fingers in your hair and kissing the top of your head longingly.

"Guys stop teasing my girlfriend and I, you're making her shy, " jisung said defensively.

But that's not the point, he called you his girlfriend. You looked up at him and squeaked out, "Girlfriend?"

He smirked a bit, "Yea, why did I say something wrong,"

"No no no it's just... umm.. I don't even know," you panicked a bit and he laughed before staring into your eyes lovingly, "Good because you and I are going to your house for a sleepover date after practise ends,"

"Why not now?" You muttered to yourself.

He raised his eyebrow and said, "That's a tempting idea babe," Before grabbing your hand and leaving the building with you while the boys are still practising and salty about the maknae since he didnt need to practise anymore.