I m a g i n e 1 9

C A F E | | H A E C H A N

"Y/n! Come over here for a while!" Your boss said to you and you stopped cleaning the table and walked over to him.

A boy with lightly tanned skin was standing next to him and you glanced at his name tag which wrote "Donghyuck" on it. You looked back at him and he smiled cutely, he looked about the same age as you and he had black hair which looks fluffy btw.

"This is Donghyuck and I'll like you to guide him while he's here, not much just teach him and let him help you out a bit, sounds okay?" Your boss raised his eyebrow.

"Yea sounds fine," you replied, your boss grinned at you and said, "Knew you wouldn't say no kiddo,"

He left without another word and you were left with the black haired boy, he held out his hand and said, "My name is Donghyuck, nice to meet you,"

You shook his hand, " I'm y/n, nice to meet you too, umm I'll show you around?" He nodded and followed you to different counters with different coffee machines and pastries, he looked at you intensely when you were demonstrating on how to use the coffee machine, and you turned back to him to check if he understood, you lightly blushed when your eyes met awkwardly and he was standing really close. Sighing mentally, you continued to show him around.

—————————————————————————————

It's been a month or two since Donghyuck's first day of work, you've grown closer to each other since you both work part time at the cafe after school on Mondays. You've grown to know that he was a bit older than you and that he lives not far away from you. He's been annoyingly cute around you too, like whining and pouting after you tease him but he does the same to you, just ten times worse, you're not complaining though.

"Y/n! Help me with this I'm tired!" He shouted to you and gestures to the coffee beans he was stirring. You smiled apologetically to the person you were taking orders from and shouted back, "Do it yourself, you lazy dude!"

He whined again and didn't bother you until you finished taking the customer's order, he walked up to you at the cashier and he put his chin on your shoulder, whining loudly into your ears, you glared at him and shrugged him off your shoulder. But of course it didn't stop him, he laid his chin on your shoulder again, "If you don't help me with stirring at least help me with drawing that cool pattern on the coffee you do every time, I don't know how to do it,"

He gave you cute puppy eyes while plucking his lips out and you swore you felt your heart melt at the sight, you refrained from smiling, "Fine, just once though since you're annoying,"

He jumped up and winked at you, "Your the best y/n! Love ya!" Which only earned your fake disgusted look and a whack on his arm.

A male customer came up to the counter and you gave one last glare at Donghyuck before turning to him, "Hello, what can I help you with?".

The male looked nervous and a bit embarrassed but he proceeded to ask anyway, "Actually I was wondering if you could uh help me draw a heart on the cake I just ordered? I wanted to give her a surprise cause it's our first date and yea uh is that okay?".

"Of course I can that's actually so sweet of you no need to be embarrassed, do you want me to write a message down too?".