I m a g i n e 6

R E N J U N || K I S S E S

You and your friends were talking together during recess and as you're a cuddly person you wrapped your arms around your short friend, y/f/n and lied your chin on her shoulder.

You laughed at one of your friend's joke and was about to reply when you heard your boyfriend Renjun whine, "Y/nnn~ "as he walked to me with his lips formed in a pout. He usually wasn't one to whine but when he does it's adorable as hell. You smiled fondly at him as he came over to you and placed his chin on your head lazily, his arms encircling themselves around your waist. You giggled at his cuddly side and removed your arms around y/f/n and turned your head a bit so you could kiss his cheek.

"Ewww stop with the pda," Another friend groaned. You only smirked as Renjun cheekily pecked your lips, you pulled away and laughed at your friends fake puking.

He lied his chin on your shoulder and nuzzled into your neck, slightly kissing the nape of your neck, you continued to talk with your friends and you felt him whisper into your ear in a husky voice, "Baby girl, I missed you so much,"

You raised your eyebrows at him,"But we literally saw each other a few minutes ago,"

He groaned, "Stop ruining the moment,"

You rolled my eyes and whispered,"I missed you too you big baby,"

He kissed your ear, slightly nibbling on it, "Now that's more like it,"

"Ahem guys we're still here?!" My friends groaned, raising their eyebrows and doing this 🤷🏻‍♀️ I blushed and was about to push Renjun away but he only smirked and kissed your forehead.

Aish that cheeky little kid.