I m a g i n e 15

a/n request from @blaireclaireson hope you like it ^^

R E N J U N || S O F T

You sat on the couch patiently and checked your phone constantly for Renjun's arrival, he was going to come over for a cute date at home after practice and you couldn't wait to see him after a whole week of missing him.

Just on time, your doorbell rang and you rushed to open it. Your smile brightened when you saw him wearing his sweatpants and a hoodie while carrying a box of pizza and another bag of snacks. He grinned when he saw you and you pulled him into a hug, he was sweaty after practice but it was acceptable as he looked hot with his hair messy.

He smiled into your hair and gently kissed the side of your head, "I missed you love,"

"I missed you too, Renjunie," you murmured into his chest.

When you pulled away after a long hug, he went into your house and placed the snacks the table and jumped on the couch. You could tell he was tired but he still decided to come over after a long day. He softly called out your name and open his arms cutely, you giggled and sat on the couch beside him while leaning against him. He sat up and wrapped his arms around you while nuzzling into your neck.

You smiled at his clingy side and turned your head so you could kiss his check, he smiled and looked up at you with adoring eyes. You didn't know how long you were staring at each other for, but you knew that as long as you get to see him it didn't matter. You both decided to watch the greatest showman and he leaned on the side of the couch with you in his arms tightly.

While you were watching the movie, you both sung out to the songs and babbled out weird words when you didn't know the lyrics. You grabbed a banana milk from the table and gave Renjun, he grinned cheekily and drank half of it in one sip, you only glared at him playfully as he patted your head.

"Baby, can you pass me the chips," he asked and you of course took it for him, When you threw the whole bag of chips at him, he opened his mouth and said, "Ahhh,"

You flicked his forehead and he groaned in pain, "I just wanted my sweet girlfriend to show me some love and this is what i get,"

"It wasn't even that painful," you rolled your eyes and stuffed a handful of chips into his mouth as he gave you a satisfied grin.

When the movie was on your favorite part where Zac and Zendaya sung rewrite the stars, you gushed at Renjun, "Zac Efron is the hottest person alive, oh my god!"

He gave you and amused look as you started to sing along to the song, you sang totally off key and he bursted out laughing, immediately stopping when you pouted at him. When you kept on talking about Zac though, he kissed you to shut you up, when he pulled away and saw your shocked expression he chuckled and said with his deep voice, "I'm definitely hotter than Zac,"

You wanted to slap his triumphant smirk off but he was right at some point, he was indeed hotter than Zac. But you decided to be cheeky and smirked back at him, "I wouldn't say so,"

His eyes darkened and pinned you against the couch, he gave you a glare and tickled your sides, "Try saying that again and ill tickle you to death,"

You giggled and tried pushing him off you, but he didn't bulge and continued tickling until you finally gave up. He stopped and looked at you before leaning in to kiss your forehead. you closed your eyes as he let his lips stay there for while, when he finally pulled away he tapped your nose and you opened your eyes to see his soft smile.

The movie was ending soon and even though Renjun was really energetic just now, his energy definitely used up and he has his head on your lap as you ran your fingers through his hair. He hummed in comfort and just when you thought he was talking asleep, you kissed his nose and when he didn't move, you kissed his cheeks and then pecked his lips. What you didn't expect was for him to open his eyes tiredly and said amusingly, "I'm pretty sure it's wrong to steal kisses when people are asleep,"

"It wasn't stealing," you pouted. He didn't say another word and placed a hand on your cheek, leaning up to kiss your lips and laid back down. He mumbled then sleepily, "We have a whole weekend to cuddle and all so lets get some sleep now,"

You only smiled at him and gently played with his hair, you didn't know when you fell asleep but all you remember was feeling renjun's lips on your forehead before you drifted off and waking up in his arms.