I m a g i n e 14

a/n request from @xoxomanas hope it was sth you wanted!

M A R K || F I R S T  D A T E  

Mark smiled as he saw you walking to him from afar, and you grinned as he greeted you with two cups of hot chocolate. He was wearing a baby blue hoodie with black ripped jeans and somehow you two matched. When he saw your outfit, he giggled a bit, "What a coincidence, we're matching!"

You giggled with him and he smiled once more before going into the amusement park with you. The first ride you tried was a rollercoaster and it was rather amusing to see Mark ranting about 'not getting scared of rollercoasters' who knew the next second he was grabbing your arm and panicking.

He was emabarassed after he came down from the ride and you laughed at him again, "Not scared of rollercoasters says Mark Lee,"

"I didn't know it would be like that," he whined, it was cute to see him getting embarrassed on your first date.

"I'll let you off this time cause your cute," you smiled sweetly at him. He was about to protest on how he was 'manly' instead of cute, you hooked your arm around his and pulled him to the next ride.

You tried out more rides and you were both getting tired, as you both walked around looking for a place to sit down and rest, he looked down and held your hand in his. You looked up at him and he was staring back at you, you shyly looked away as he chuckled and led you to the ice cream parlor. 

"What flavor do you want?" 

"Umm, cookies and cream,"

"Two cookies and cream please," 

After paying for your ice creams, you found a place to rest and eat it. You hummed happily when you took a bite, as you were eating it you kept sneaking glances at Mark and he smirked when he caught you, leaving  you a flustered mess. 

"Hey y/n, you got a little something there," he pointed to the corner of your lips.

"You're not gonna do the cliche thing where you wipe it for me are you?" You raised your eyebrows at him.

He groaned, "Just go along with it," He reached his hand out and wiped it for you, before licking the ice-cream on his fingertip.

He gently held your hand again as you went to the booths where you get cute dolls and stuff, you looked at a huge polar bear hanging on the shelf and Mark realized that you want it. You watched as he paid and grabbed a tray of pingpong balls, to get the bear he had to get four in the circles. 

As he made his first shot, you undoubtedly laughed at him for throwing it nowhere near the circles. He glared at you playfully and you stuck your tongue out, he throw another one and this time it shocked you, he actually threw it in. He was surprised too and it definitely raised his confidence, he smiled to himself when you started cheering for him as he threw the balls in. The moment he threw in six pingpong balls, you both jumped up excitedly and wrapped each other in a tight hug, you pulled away shyly and he handed you your polar bear. 

"Do you want to go on the ferris wheel?" he asked.

"And do another cliche thing again?" you teased him.

"If you want too," he wiggled his eyebrows playfully. And of course you went on the ferris wheel with him, the view up there was amazing but mark was even more attractive. He noticed you staring at him and he was glad that the darkness of nighttime covered his blushing cheeks, he shyly pecked your cheek when you were at the top and you smiled shyly at him. 

The day was quick to be over and you really hoped he liked the time he spent with you, he insisted to be a gentleman and walk you home. At your doorstep, you hugged the polar bear that was only a bit smaller than you and told Mark, "I had a lot of fun today,"

He held your hand and looked into your eyes, "Me too, would you like to umm.. go out again sometime?"

"I would love to,"

He beamed and quickly kissed your cheek again before saying, "Goodnight, y/n,"

"Night," As you opened the door, you looked back at him one more time, rushing to give him a light hug and run inside. You took a deep breath and felt proud of yourself for having the guts to do that.

You looked outside the window and saw Mark still standing like an idiot with a smile as bright as yours.

Mark Lee was cute, he was very cute.