13 | Dear You, From Me

First Drafts
- Dear You, From Me-

Dear you,

You might have a guess already of who I am, and before you decide to throw this away, please read until the final word.

You make me feel crazy. When I'm with you I do weird things, that can sometimes count as crazy things. Like, every time you crack a joke, even if it was the lamest one I have ever heard in my entire existence, I laugh as if it were the funniest thing in the whole universe.

And also, you make me feel scared. Scared because whenever I see you, I get breathless. Sometimes, I feel like if we were to stop talking to each other in this very moment, I wouldn't look forward to any thing at all anymore. And it's scary. 

But I know I can't depend my happiness on you. Who knows if you even think of me at all the same way I think about you. Yet, here I am. I can't help but think of the times you smile, and the times when you're eyes crinkle when you look the other way and start laughing. The times when you let out that heavy breathy chuckle that I mock, but secretly love.

I need to stop thinking about you. Every little thing shouldn't remind me of you. I need to stop this, before something horrible similar to the past happens. I don't want another repeat of history. So if you were to find this, please, make it stop.

from, me.