69 | Magnitude Of Love

First Drafts
- Magnitude Of Love -

L O V E.
According to dictionaries such as Merriam Webster and Google, love means "a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person." or "an intense feeling of deep affection."  Now, according to a scientific definition, love means, "an unquantifiable force of attraction between any two living entities."

Thousands of written definitions
with one simple meaning; love is affection.

You compare love to everything around you. Love became your lullaby at night when sleeping felt impossible. Love became the sun on a rainy day. Love became the strength when everything else was falling apart.

Love is irony.
Love is metaphors.
Love is him.

The magnitude of love is similar to the number of stars—infinite. You cannot simply fathom stars, and love is just like that. Love is a force of attraction, that brings us human beings together.

Love exists for no reason at all and that is the beauty of love. The bonds of love is stronger than any scientific bond ever created or theorized, because to break a bond, we need to understand why the bond exists. If we understand the reason of the bond, it will tell us how to break it; and love exists for no reason, and is then, eternal and unbreakable.