68 | Books I Love

First Drafts
- Books I Love -

I am the princess of Genovia whose grandfather was a peculiar. I moved away with my father and into a small town called Forks. Then I fell in love with a vampire whose name was Edward and gained a werewolf best friend who was named Jacob.

One rainy day, I got a letter from the famous wizardry school, Hogwarts, in which I was tormented and scoffed at for being a mudblood.

Then somehow, I transported to the future and remembered volunteering for my dear little sister, Prim, for the 74th Hunger Games. I met the boy with the bread, Peetah, and together, we defeated all the tributes. But there was supposed to be only one winner, so we decided to eat the poisonous berries, but was stopped by the Capital. I survived the Games, but it left a terrible trauma within myself. I went on to the Scorch Trials where I fought off Cranks with the fellow Gladers to arrive at Safe Haven.

At Safe Haven, I met the love of my life, Augustus Waters, as the two of us fought off cancer. But he died and left me with the realization that forever does exist, and that pain was an inevitable thing.

I moved on with my life, then went around looking for Margo, and found her in one of those Paper Towns. I then met two Will Grayson's and attended Tiny Dancer's musical play. After, I worked as a caretaker for a paralyzed Will Traynor who taught me so much about how to live my life before he passed away. Then I met Theodore Finch, and together we fought off depression.

Later on, I had to fight at the Quarter Quell where I pretended to be pregnant with Peetah's baby. I survived but Peetah was taken. I found out that I was the chosen one and that I am the only one who can push the people to start an uprising. Then I found out that I was a divergent, and I had to hide the fact that I was one, so Four helped me pass all my tests.

Suddenly, I got into a car accident together with my parents and little brother, Teddy, and was stuck in a coma for weeks thinking of what will happen if I stayed. As I woke, I saw myself stuck in a sixteen-year-old body, and was able to time travel by the power of reading.