Chapter 1

Chapter 1

This is my first Fanfiction, I hope it's all right, and yes, I know the story with Lucy being a replacement for Lisanna is quite cliché, but I wanted to start out with something a little easy. I'm Sowwyy guys!

Anyway, I hope you like my story, and I'd love feedback, but please be gentle, I don't want to lose my cool just yet ;).

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made. Read & Review!

Disclaimer: No, I don't own Fairy Tail, even though it would be beyond cool.

At the guild, Fairy Tail ~

Lucy's P.O.V

It was a month ago we all came home from Edolas. We had thrown a week-long party for the return of their 'dead' comrade, Lisanna Strauss. Everything was great, and Fairy Tail was as big a mess as they always had been. Everyone was partying and having fun. Except one person, me, Lucy Heartfilia. I was kind of down, because I felt, that ever since we came back from Edolas, everyone just seemed to not care about me. Team Natsu, my team, were always hanging around Lisanna, and they never greeted me, when I entered the guild. In the beginning of the party, everything was as it used to be, except Team Natsu were hanging around Lisanna. However, now everything had changed for me. No one except Juvia, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel and Pantherlily even greeted me when I entered the guild; everyone else ignored me and my existence. Those five, like me, all came after Lisanna 'died', and so we didn't really have much to talk to her about, but they weren't ignored like me. The Guild Master was the only other than those five that acknowledged me, but I don't think he had noticed just how alone I was.

I sat at the bar at my usual spot, waiting - or rather hoping - for Mira to notice me. The barmaid had her elbows propped on the counter and her chin in her hands, listening to whatever Lisanna was telling.

"Mira." I said in hope of being noticed. My hopes didn't come true, Mira didn't even hear me. "Mira." I called again. No reaction from the barmaid whatsoever. "Mirajane!" I said quite loud, finally gaining her attention. But not the way I wanted.

She looked at me with an annoyed expression. "What?! Can't you see I'm busy? I don't have time for you right now!" Mira replied with a scowl, then turned back to her conversation with Lisanna with her usual bright smile.

"R-right." I muttered and looked down, my bangs covering my eyes conveniently. I felt my eyes water up and tried to fight it.

I heard light footsteps approaching me, even with all the bustling noises from Lisanna's conversation, and felt a little hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay Lucy-san. I'm sure Mira-san didn't mean it. I think that she's still shocked by her little sister's revival." A little, gentle voice said, Wendy.

"Yes that probably is true, but that doesn't make it okay for Mira to treat Lucy like that." Carla stated firmly.

"No, no. Of course it doesn't, but I'm sure everything will return back to normal soon. So just cheer up Lucy-san and be a little patient!" Wendy said, having still not moved her hand from my shoulder. I wiped my tears and looked at Wendy's smiling face with Carla sitting on her shoulder, and returned the smile.

"Thanks Wendy and Carla, I'm sure you are right." I said. Yeah, even though I've waited in almost a month for that to happen. I added in my thoughts. I stood up from the barstool and pulled the both of them into a hug. "Thank you." I repeated whispering, a warm tear trailing down my cheek and landing on Wendy's face.