Chapter 3

Chapter 3

PLEASE READ THIS A/N!!!!! – It's quite important.

A Guest asked me yesterday when Acnologia will show up, and I guess there's others of you thinking the same thing, and I'm deeply sorry, but as I wrote in the A/N in the end of chapter 2, I'm taking some time to build up the story. And that includes the start... Well, I can make the chapters longer, so it'll be faster. Are you interested in that? Then the chapters will be around the 5.000 words, I think? Please write in the reviews or PM me what you think! Oh, and thank you for bringing this up Guest, you are a pearl!

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made. Read & Review!

Disclaimer: Still don't own Fairy Tail. I really have to talk to Hiro Mashima about this little problem.

At the guild Fairy Tail~

Carla's P.O.V

I cried as I heard Lucy say her 'thank you's' to the five of us. It was just as in my vision, what they said and what they did.

Carla's Vision

Team Natsu and Lisanna came over to our table, looking at Lucy. Gray and Erza with solemn expressions. Natsu with his goofy smile and Lisanna with a smile.

Then the picture shifted.

"You were a replacement for her all along, and now she's back, she'll get her spot back. That's the only right thing to do, so you're out of Team Natsu." Gray said. Lucy froze on the spot.

"W-what?" She stammered.

Natsu picked up where Gray left off. "Yeah, you're the weak point in our team, and Lisanna is obviously stronger than you." Natsu grinned and shrugged carelessly, with Lisanna smirking next to him.

The picture changed again.

Lucy was screaming at the top of her lungs, in a forest with tears rolling down her cheeks. Then she cried uncontrollably. She cried like I had never seen her cry before. The tears fell in steady streams down her cheeks.

Then the picture changed again.

Loke, Lucy's lovesick and extremely loyal Lion-Spirit, kicked the guild doors off their hinges. He was seething in anger and scanning the guild for someone. Then his gaze stopped at Team Natsu and Lisanna.

"YOU! YOU MADE LUCY CRY! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" He roared and ran forward towards them. When he reached each of them, he yelled things in their faces and gave them a beating, even Erza, with the exception of Lisanna, he turned to the guild and spoke to them, and then he left to the Spirit World. I couldn't hear what he had said.

The scene changed again.

I saw Lucy walking through an eerie and silent forest, when suddenly something big came running towards her. The whole earth was shaking and, at first, all I could see was a black spot in the distance, but it came closer fast and out appeared a big black Dragon. It was as high as a two-storied building, and I couldn't see its tail from where I was. The Dragon was pitch-black, with some weird, curly, blue marks here and there. It looked at Lucy and roared, and then it lunged forward at her.