Chapter 26

Chapter 26

So today we're going to take a look through the different guilds for their reaction to our favorite magazine's new paper, shall we? It's a bit of a bonus-chapter, actually kinda like an OVA, but at the same time, it also holds some relevance. Fairy Tail will also be told of Tenrou Island being utterly and completely destroyed - kinda. Wow, look at that... Spoilers .-.

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke is quite greedy about Fairy Tail.

Lamia Scale~

Lyon's P.O.V

What mission should I choose this time? Something where I could slay some monsters, I needed to blow some steam off. And I had to get stronger than Gray! I'd been with Ur longer, so I should be stronger. I was stronger. I clenched my fist in determination. Yes! I was stronger than Gray, much stronger.

"Lyon-sama! Lyon-sama!" Someone called. I turned and saw my little pink-haired friend, Sherry, come running my way with something in her hands. "Look at this!" She yelled again, catching the attention of the whole guild. She stopped right in front of me, almost crashing into my chest, and held the magazine up in my face, too close for me to be able to read what it said. "It's horrible!"

I took the magazine out of her hands and held it at an reasonable length from my face. On the front cover, Gray's blonde friend, Lucy I think, filled practically the whole page. In one of the corners Team Natsu was doing their usual things, but instead of Lucy, Lisanna was there. Across the page in big, yellow letters were written "Lucy left Fairy Tail!" and underneath in smaller letters it said "After being kicked off Team Natsu, Lucy leaves the guild to train and show them she's not just something you dump."

I widened my eyes. What? Lucy was kicked off Team Natsu? Why? I thought Fairy Tail was all mushy and Nakama above everything else. What happened? Gray. I thought Gray was more than that. I never thought he would do something like that to someone. They seemed so close last I saw them, when we fought Oraciõn Seis. What could have made this happen?

I flipped open the magazine and read it through. As I read, I narrowed my eyes. It just became worse and worse. I clenched the magazine in my hands and looked at the mission-board. I was going to get a mission.

Blue Pegasus~

Hibiki's P.O.V

So here it was, in the news. I figured it would come to this. I thought I saw someone sneak around the guild when I left a few days ago, it was Jason then.

I sighed and put the magazine back in its place. I already knew what had happened, I had gotten the whole story from Makarov.

"Lucy-nee..." Eve muttered. I nodded soundlessly and walked on with the other Trimen. I hoped Lucy was alright. She seemed to be doing fine last time we met, but you never know.

Mermaid Heel~

Millianna's P.O.V

I bounced over to the newsstand for the latest news from my favorite magazine: Sorcerer Weekly. I wondered what kind of new things they would be writing about today! I picked up the magazine and looked at the cover. A beautiful, blonde girl covered the whole front page.

I tilted my head to the right and furrowed my eyebrows. I had seen that girl before at the Tower of Heavens with Er-chan, she was one of her friends. What was her name again...? I scanned the page, her name would surely be there.