Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I know that these chapters aren't really the most exciting chapters you've ever read, but I feel that they are necessary. I mentioned in the start of this whole thing that I wouldn't skip the training like so many others do, so – I'm sorry – but you'll have to deal with it. I believe that I will go back and forth between finding a new magic and when they find their Ngaro Toi (Secret Art) and unlock the full extent of their magic with their Dragons, and then in the story let them explain themselves what they've learnt in the duration of the time skips. I don't know how many of this kind of chapters there will be, but... Yeah.

I'll begin uploading a little faster, so we can get this over with as fast as possible.

Oh, and thank you for being my 400th reviewer DesolationDeath, as well as a kind of Beta-reader! Give him a round of applause guys!

And to Ember and Crascaeleo, the Guests: Well, it would certainly make it easier to write chapters faster, but thing is most of you really want these longer chapters. So... Yeah.

SO A QUESTION GUYS, DO YOU WANT SHORTER CHAPTERS OR WHAT? PM ME OR REVIEW! OR WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE! Actually... I'll probably make a poll... Yeh. Please go check it out.

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke own Fairy tail and its characters. So far anyway... >:)

At the cave~

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up as a shiver crawled its way over my spine. I opened my eyes and looked outside. A thick layer of pure, white snow coated the ground and instead of the mighty crowns of leaves on the trees, the branches were holding a bunch of snow as if they were some kind of bowl.

It was already winter, it had been in a while, we were almost at the end, actually, and it was the perfect conditions for me to train my Ice magic, as it wasn't cold enough to be uncomfortable, but there was still snow and ice decorating the landscape. I had already learned the first four attacks and was looking for my Ngaro Toi (Secret Art) now.

I glanced at my right, where I was met with the sight of my mate sleeping soundly, as I heard and felt him take an especially deep breath. I smiled and moved closer to him, pressing my side to his. He put his wing over me instinctively as if it was an arm and pulled me just a little closer. I giggled lowly and snuggled up to him under his wing, to which I got a satisfied grumble.

He had also reached the point where he, just like me, was looking for the Ngaro Toi (Secret Art). Apparently he had learned the special attack, which we had begun calling the spell, which didn't come again in the other types of magic, at a time he was extremely pissed at Igneel, who was being a child as always and pissing Acnologia off. It was called 'Kapura Tarakona's Whenunga' (Fire Dragon's Blast) and was, as the name suggested, a big blast or explosion of Fire magic.

Mine was pretty much the same, actually, my special attack with Ice magic. It was called 'Haupa Tarakona's Ãwhã Kino' (Ice Dragon's Blizzard), while it wasn't exploding in the same way Acnologia's did, it was more of a wind rushing over the targets. Although, it wasn't a mild wind. It was a hard wind, which could make you think it was a Sky Dragon's spell, but filled with icicles. It could really hurt if you were hit.

Ice magic was very different from Peace magic; I had to handle it in a whole other way, because it was so much heavier. On the bright side, I also gained a lot of extra physical strength as I trained with it, so all of a sudden, training with Loke and Metallicana turned out to be just a little less difficult.