Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Okay, second last training chapter, guys! Only one more! AND WE REACHED 600 REVIEWS GUYS! Thank you SO much!

Thank you to DesolationDeath for helping me with my story!

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke has been ignoring me and my wishes to own Fairy Tail, I'm still waiting patiently for his reply

At the Field~

Lucy's P.O.V

I had already been training and practicing for months and months again with my Earth magic, and that was both sides to it. I had long since gotten control of it. Now I could make thick vines and mighty trees whenever I'd wish for it, but with the limit of my own magic capacity. I could make the earth tremble, but not break, and I could make it rise or fall at my bidding. But it took some time, it wasn't just from one moment to the other.

Besides that, I had also mastered the first three basic moves and the special one too. Actually, there were six basics and two specials, because basically I was learning two different magic at once. That also resulted in getting control over them took way longer than with the other magic.

Back to topic though, the special spell for the plant-part of my Dragon magic was "Oene Tarakona's Heu" (Earth Dragon's Razors). What it did was sending a torrent of razor-sharp leaves at the target. They cut stones like it was butter.

The special spell for the more ground-related part was 'Oene Tarakona's Pou' (Earth Dragon's Pillars), which made pillars and likewise much easier to create and control. They could reach much higher heights and hit much harder.

Acnologia had gotten his Shadow Transformation, as he preferred to call it, under control and mastered it completely. Apparently, he was supposed to unlock his full Shadow magic today. He told me Skyadrum was a little hard on him sometimes, that didn't surprise me. He wasn't the only one though, Dravola wasn't gentle either.

Now I was trying to find my Ngaro Toi (Secret Art) for both sides of my Earth magic. I had found out why Glanasile did as he did... "Lucy, feel the magic in the earth around you. Pull it in and mix it with your own. Find the words inside you and utter them as you let all the magic out of your system at once." Dravola told me.

I sweat dropped. So Glanasile wanted to be like Dravola? Was that it? I doubted it was the other way around, so it had to. Oh, Glanasile, Glanasile, Glanasile... You have a long way to go~

I nodded, but decided I would do it the same way I did with Glanasile. Completely disobey orders and just do it. So I closed my eyes and called my magic forth. When I felt it ready at my disposal, I summoned a more and more and more. And more, of course. So much I knew it was definitely enough for a Ngaro Toi (Secret Art).

I let it all burst out of me in an inferno of magic as I opened my eyes. Vines grew from the ground and thick trees writhed around each other, going up in swirls. The land rose as well or made deep craters, destroying the once beautiful field.

But no words left my mouth.

I widened my eyes. W-what had I done? I had destroyed this place... Now it looked like it had been exposed to radioactivity or something. It looked like it was from another dimension altogether.

I heard someone sigh behind me, and just knew it was Dravola. "Well, I figured it would end out like this.." She admitted. I turned around and looked quizzically at her. How did she know? As far as I knew she couldn't see the future. Actually... Thinking about it, it wouldn't surprise me if she could... She looked down at me with a hard expression in her eyes. "Even though Glanasile told you to feel the nature and the ice around you, just like you should now, you didn't. Somehow you still found your Ngaro Toi (Secret Art), so we let it slide." She told me. My eyes widened again. They knew? "I believe it's because Ice magic isn't as dependent on nature, but Earth magic is. So you have to use the magic in the earth too, you can't just use your own." She scolded me. Well, it felt like she did.