Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Guys, we might have avoided a potential disaster. You see, three days ago, while I was doing notes on my pc during a Science experiment in class, we were working with water, of course. As usual, when you're taking notes, you keep the pc close by, so of course I did too. Coincidentally, my friend tipped a glass of water over my pc. It was lying in a pool of water and the keyboard was drenched. 25 minutes later, I was not able to turn on the laptop. To say I was freaking out was an understatement. The first thing I was thinking about was how I wouldn't be able to update a new chapter for you guys. I got it home and let it dry in the sun, for two days. During those two days, I had no idea if the laptop would actually survive or not and I didn't know if my data would still be there. Luckily, as I turned the computer on for the first time after all that today, it turned on and everything was there. I was almost crying.

Anyway, I think you guys will like this chappie :3. I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke still owns Fairy Tail entirely.

Somewhere in the sky above Fiore~

Acnologia's P.O.V

I couldn't believe how fantastic it felt to have that confrontation with Summer and dear Lucy's guild out of the way and dealt with. I wouldn't have to bother with them in the entirety of seven years, and that's Earthland-years. We would probably mostly be in the Dragon Realm, alas 14 years. It already seemed to be wonderful.

"Say, Mini-Me, I have waited to be in control for so long, do you mind if I take a little longer?" I heard and felt my Dragon ask. He was still the one in charge since we'd blasted down that island. It was weird, it was like I was speaking those words, yet it was my Dragon who had actually said them and not me.

I, without thinking much, nodded. Then wondered afterwards how I could do that without my Dragon nodding with me. Yeah, it's fine. Just don't do anything reckless, deal? I asked him, knowing entirely how well he probably would be able to do something like that.

He snickered. "Yeah, sure. Whatever you say." He said mockingly. I was quite sure he had no intentions of obeying my deal. I moaned internally, what had I done?

Suddenly, images of Lucy wrapped in my arms and looking up at me with a huge blush and twinkling, brown eyes popped up in my head. What was this? Why did I see it?

Jerk-face, what are these images? I asked him, he would probably know, since he had been in my position countless times and had probably also experienced what I was at the moment.

The Dragon's face lit up in a wide smirk. "It would seem I have adopted some of your vivid imagination, Mini-Me." It simply said and let me figure the rest out. I wasn't that bad, was I? It wasn't like I was walking around remembering that first day of training, like, every day. Pfft, no way.

I kept silent at his words, not finding any reply to his words. I watched as we passed by the town underneath us. Wait. That was not supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to be seen by the humans! Damn, I was a scatter-brain sometimes! How could I forget?

Shortly after, I heard the surprised calls of the humans in Hargeon Port and I quickly gained altitude with a well-timed flap of my wings, flying over the clouds once again, feeling the thin air hit me like a brick. I gasped for breath a pair of times; readjusting to the less oxygen I was flying around in, before finally regaining a controlled breathing-pattern.

My Dragon snickered. "Oh those humans, always so dramatic." He told me, making the both of us grin widely in the meantime. I rolled my eyes at him, even though I wasn't sure he would be seeing it at all. Of course he would go and do something like that; I was the one to get my ass kicked by Dravola later.