Chapter 52

Chapter 52

I'm surprised at how few scolded me for postponing Lucy's match once again. It was only a pair of people, really. Anyway, get your butts ready, 'cause today Lucy'll fight! :3

Thank you DesolationDeath for helping me out with the story!

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! Read & Review!

Disclaimer: Actually, just yesterday I was on the edge of convincing Slowpoke to let me have a share of the story - I planned to conquer it later on, I had to get under his skin first - but then, of all people, Zeref the almighty, popped up and sent me away. DAMN YOU ZEREF!

Back at the balcony~

Gajeel's P.O.V

Well, the first match went by in a snap. Some cat-chick, Millianna, of Mermaid Heel was against some ugly dude, Semmes or something, from Quatro Puppy. She had some weird-ass magic, cat-tubes, which she quickly tied the big guy up with. She got it all done in less than two minutes.

Besides that, with Bunny-Girl's complete annihilation of that magic thing, we were tied out with the Ravens. What kind of messed up performance was it even they delivered back there. That Obra-dude was seriously weak if he could only score 4 damn points.

Well, at any rate, the battle between Sabertooth's Rufus and the little guy from Blue Pegasus was about to start. Based on earlier results, I was pretty sure that this one was a clear win for the tigers.

Actually, the battle just started, as the gong sounded. Eve didn't waste a second as he swiped his hand forward. "White Fang!" He said as pure, white snow spun around itself and towards the Saber mage in big snowflakes. It all looked more like a comfortable swirl of cotton.

Rufus didn't move out of the spot, even as the magic was right in front of him. "I'm memorizing that magic." Rufus declared and then jumped high up into the sky, just before the pony's magic clashed with itself, where the Saber was supposed to be, and created a big explosion of snow, which should've encased the Saber. Well, that was what I guessed it was meant to do anyway.

Then the commentator-dude began speaking. "Two people who met in Day 1's Hidden event collide once more in Day 3's battle!" He said semi-loudly. You're way too slow, commentator-guy.

Then, the old guy said something that surprised me, actually. "Eve-kun was originally with Council, right?" He asked the guest commentator, Lahar. So that little runt had actually been with the Council once? Well, he certainly chose the right path!

"That's correct." The council-guy confirmed. "He was a Rune Knight and a member of the Custody Enforcement unit, the same as me." Lahar told us. "He was always an outstanding talent, but after entering a guild, his magical power has been polished further." He said. What is it they say? You learn something new every day.

The cosplay-guy held two fingers to both of his temples and smirked at Eve. "Memory Make.." He said, getting ready to make a new spell. I had never heard of Memory Make magic before, but to be all honest, it sounded powerful. Making something from your memory. In other words infinite possibilities. "Karma of the Burning Land!" Rufus half yelled. He put his hand on the ground and flames instantly shot out from the bare ground.

The farther away it came from the Cosplay-guy - my new nickname for him - the bigger the flames grew and they kept to the ground. The flames swiftly crawled their way to the Snow mage and burned him roughly, making him scream in agony. It had been a long time since I heard that kind of screams...