Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I don't really feel like anyone is reading this part or the bottom, not that I expected anyone to. Well, anyway, I'm going to make the chapters much longer from now on, so we can meet Acnologia a little faster, however I will only update once a week, since they take much longer to write. -.-' Sowwyy!

Anyway, I'm so.... Overwhelmed I guess, that so many people (40) are already following my story! It's friggin' amazing guys! I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made. Read & Review!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail, obviously.

Lucy's Dream~

Lucy's P.O.V

I was on my king-sized bed, back home in the Heartfilia Mansion. I looked up at the white ceiling in my room as I lay on my back, bored out of my mind. My Mama, Layla Heartfilia, was having some important guests today, and I had to stay in my room and wait, like the nice girl I was.

Then the door opened at my right, I looked over there, and saw my beautiful Mama.

Today she'd let her hair fall freely to her knees. She had blonde hair, like mine, but unlike me, Mama's hair was wavy, and like a halo around her perfect body. She had beautiful and warm, brown eyes, like me. She wore a goddess-like white dress, which hugged her curves just the way it should, the dress was a one-shoulder, and the strap was ruffled. The ruffles circled around the dress and the dress reached just below her knees. She wore matching white shoes with high heels. I hoped more than anything else, that when I got older, I'd be just like my Mama. Perfect.

"Lucy, honey. We have visitors, please come with me downstairs." Mama's beautiful voice said. My face lit up in a bright smile. Finally something fun to do!

"Okay Mama, I'm coming!" I said, ran up to Mama and grabbed her hand. Mama laughed heartily at her young girls' energy.

We went down the stairs and into the big room, where there often were many people and classic music, or important meetings like today. The ball-room, Mama called it. It was big and round, and five big windows that reached from the floor to the ceiling, with equally long dark blue curtains, lit up the big room. The floor was a light marble and the walls pure white. All in all a very light room. In the middle of the room, stood a big wooden table, with 12 chairs around it. 5 on either side and one at each end.

On the other side of the table stood two men, an adult and a teenager. I thought he looked like he was 16 years old, the teenager. He had black, spiky hair, which turned blue in the ends, it looked a little weird. His bangs fell over his face, almost reaching his eyes, and pointed in every direction. He had a blue t-shirt on, the same blue as his hair, and black jeans and shoes. His eyes were a dark, almost black, blue color, and they somehow captivated me, just looking into them.

The man didn't look old either; I thought he looked about the same age as Mama looked to be, 25 years old. He also had black hair, but it was brushed back, a little like her Papa's used to and didn't turn blue in the ends. He had dark blue eyes like the boy, not quite as dark, and wore a black suit with a dark blue tie. What's with those two and blue?

Mama walked toward the two men and stopped up in front of the oldest. I hid behind her legs, shy with the newcomers. The man took Mama's hand and gracefully brought it to his lips.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you again Layla Heartfilia, I've been looking forward to come here. You know me, Kurama Tehepo, but you haven't met my son. This is Acnologia Tehepo." The man, Kurama, said, gesturing toward his son, who bowed deeply with his hand over his heart. As Acnologia was bowing deeply, he looked at me, as I still hid behind Mama's legs, and smiled toothily, but friendly, at me and winked, before straightening his back again, and wearing a serious expression. Kurama continued where he had left off, apparently he didn't notice Acnologia's smile to me. "You must be wondering about the choice of his name, and yes, he is named after his grandfather from all those years ago." The man smiled to Mama.