Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ahh, finally back from my vacation~. And lemme just say, it was amazing, and I've transformed to a fellow nigga, no offense to black people, I think you're awesome! ;)

If any of you ever go to Alanya (I think that's how it's spelled?) in Turkey, and don't know what hotel to stay in, pick Kahya Hotel – That's where I was. It is an amazing all inclusive hotel with a great pool with slides, you can go up and get cola or any other drink you'd like for free, and there's served food four times a day. There's a lot of activities during the day, for both adults and children, and in the evening there's always some kind of show. Fakir show, karaoke and a lot of other things. It also lies really good, you only have to step out of the hotel, cross the street and you've reached the beach. If you go to either the left or the right, you'll walk straight into the little 'downtown' area, with cheap shops, bars and you name it.

Eh... I don't think they'd mind free advertisement, do you? In any case, good place, consider going there, it's fantastic.

Oh, and there's one thing I just have to share with you guys... I ATE TURKEY IN TURKEY! Just so you know ^_^

Also, I found out why Acnologia is a Dragon, now it's just up to you guys to read and review! I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made. R&R!

Disclaimer: My friend, Hiro Mashima, has yet to decide to share Fairy Tail with me. Ohh, that Slowpoke. (Not a Pokémon reference at all, nope)

In Acnologia's cave~

Lucy's P.O.V

Acnologia and I went into his gigantic cave; it was big enough for him to stand up as a Dragon. In other words, there was more than enough space. It was just plain gray rock walls in a big semi-circle. In the end of the cave, which was only about five meters from the entrance, there was what I would call a nest. It was a big bundle of plants and things like that. Again, it was big enough for him as a Dragon. I guessed that was where he slept. I dropped my sleeping bag at the entrance.

Acnologia went to the nest and sat down in it, with me following close behind. It was surprisingly comfortable, the nest. I could easily sleep here if it came to that.

"So." I said slowly to break the silence between us. "Why were you a Dragon just now?" I asked with curiosity written all over my face. He stared out in the forest with a smile on his lips.

He turned his beautiful night-blue gaze to me. Wait... What did I just think? "Well, it's a rather long story actually, and I'm not quite sure where to start.'' He said then seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. "Well I guess I could start with the Dragons and all." He nodded to himself. I pulled up my legs and rested my arms on my knees, focusing on my friend. "So, in the Dragon Community, we're divided into Clans by our element. The 12 biggest elements are the bigger Clans of Dragons; they're leaders of all the Dragons, that's because they are the original Clans. From there on a lot of smaller elements and Clans, which were made after the original ones, because some Dragons gained new or different powers. Every Clan, big as well as small, has a Head Dragon that represents his or her whole Clan. The original elements are Fire, Water, Sky, Earth, Lightning, Metal, Light, Shadow, Ice, Poison, Chaos and Peace. The last two also has other names. The Peace Dragons sometimes are referred to as Life Dragons and Chaos Dragons as Death Dragons, it's a story from long ago. Dragons with one of the original 12 elements are usually stronger than those from smaller Clans, of course there is always exceptions.'' He explained. I felt it would take some time for me to progress all the information I would get the coming hours. I could almost already feel the migraine I'd get.