Chapter 56

Chapter 56

We're really getting a lot of chapters, huh? And we're at 1.100 reviews and more than 600 followers! I'm having trouble following that quick progress - which is why I haven't mentioned it for a while ^_^" Well, anyway. Thank you so much guys!

Also, kind of like with the battle against Jura, each of their (Lucy and Acnologia's) P.O.V's have each 'storyline' if you can say it like that. There aren't any skips and they're happening at the same time. If ya'll know what I mean? I don't really know how to explain it...

Thank you for helping me out with the story Desolation Death!

I apologize for any grammar errors I have made! Read and Review!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke's the owner of Fairy Tail. All alone. And unwilling to share. Typical slow, old men

Somewhere outside Crocus~

Acnologia's P.O.V

So basically the four of us as well as a hologram of Mato and one of the gong - that was apparently important to let us hear - were outside Crocus at some big field, while the crowd and the speakers stayed in the stadium and watched over the Lacrima screens. They simply wouldn't have a good enough view, and they could possibly be in danger if they watched us from our level.

But this also meant our field to battle was much bigger than what it normally would have been, which meant we had much more space to work with. And we didn't really need to worry about anyone getting hurt. This could get ugly.

The four of us were already facing each other, getting ready for the battle. I looked at Lucy, who was standing next to me. "Leave DD to me, I have a bone to pick with that guy." I told her and looked at DD, who was smirking. I hadn't forgiven that guy for anything he'd done to her the other day during their battle. I know there was nothing to be done, but he had hit her, made her hurt physically as well as psychologically. The latter one first came afterwards though, but it was also by far the worst of them. Now I had the chance to legally pay back what he did to her all I wanted. Not that I cared either way.

I could see Lucy look up at me, nod and then probably aiming her gaze at Kurohebi. "Alright, I'd like to get my revenge for myself, but I guess that's also your job in a way." She told me.

I smiled at her. "Of course, it's a Dragon's pride." I told her. If there was anything of that jackass Dragon left in me, it would be the part roaring at me to kill this guy.

The hologram of the pumpkin drew all of our attention as he cleared his throat. "Are you all ready to begin?" He asked us looking around as each of us nodded. "Well then, let the battle begin!" He announced and the usual gong made its usual way too loud noise. Both holograms blinked out of existence and the Lacrima, which had been supporting them, quickly flew away.

I crouched down as usual and glared at DD, who was only looking back at me with amused, blue eyes. I took a moment to get a feel of his magic. According to Lucy he had Crash and Gravity magic and from what I'd felt and seen from where I stood, he had a lot of magic and knew how to use it.

My opponent didn't seem like he was planning on moving anytime soon, so I guess I had to take the initiative. I dug my feet a little into the ground, putting all my weight into my legs and then pushing off the ground with as much power as I could. I quickly encased my fist in my black Chaos magic as I charged at the guy.

It all went down in less than a second as I slammed my magically charged hand into the guy's unsuspecting jaw. He had probably underestimated my speed or something. DD took a few steps back, then spit blood at the ground. "Impatient, are we?" He asked me, grinning while he wiped off the trail of blood with the back of his hand.