Chapter 40

Chapter 40

So, here we are, This chapter'll explain the part of the training we skipped with some flashbacks here and there. Then at the next one, they're actually going to go to Earthland.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBADY!

Thanks to DesolationDeath for helping me with this story!

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: I think Slowpoke is ignoring me. He just doesn't want to give away Fairy Tail. At all.

At the Field~

Lucy's P.O.V

Training was finally over. I couldn't believe I had already spent fourteen Dragon Realm years away from Fairy Tail. I guess the training could be a little monotone, it really was sometimes, but with the trip to Earthland every month and all the different magic I learned and it changing constantly, what I was going to do, it never really became so much of a bore. Besides, I was surrounded by amazing people, so it didn't matter much even if it did get boring. They'd just make it funny.

At any rate I had been working a lot with mastering the different magic after having unlocked my full magical power of the Earth magic. I had already mastered them individually, but when I had to change from one magic to another, it proved to take a lot longer than it was supposed to. So Dravola had helped me for a long time making sure it would only take a split second to change from one magic to another.

Whenever I learned a new magic, and had mastered it itself, I also trained so that it also only took a second to use. All this training with Dravola also meant that generally, whenever I summoned my Dragon magic, it went considerably faster than what it did before we started. Which was handy. Really handy, actually.

The magic I had learned after everything with Dravola was Sky magic, with Grandine. Just like Wendy, I could also heal people, although, while I'm not sure, Wendy's healing powers might be stronger than mine. That was because she only focused on her Sky magic and had always healed a lot of people in the guild, while I only had a few animals to practice on and I focused on more than just one magic.

Apart from that, the special spell of the Sky magic was called 'Rangi Tarakona's Puahio' (Sky Dragon's Tornado) and was, of course, a tornado. It was a very strong tornado too. If you asked me, I thought it could have easily gone for a Ngaro Toi (Secret Art), but it wasn't.

Speaking of the Ngaro Toi (Secret Art), the Ngaro Toi (Secret Art) for Sky magic was special and very powerful, at least for me. I kind of hoped I would never have to use it. What it could do was reviving a single person from death. But only one. And it took a lot of magic. I could only use it once, even when I had all my magic. It was called "Rangi Tarakona's Ngaro Toi: Karaihe Roimata O Ra" (Sky Dragon's Secret Art: Crystal Tears of Ra).

With Big Lucy, I had actually, surprisingly practiced the use of my Ngaro Toi (Secret Art). I hadn't practiced it so much with Grandine, because since she was a Sky Dragon with healing abilities, she absolutely couldn't kill anything. So, my Dragon made sure she found some dead animals and likewise I could practice it on. In the end I could go when I had revived something successfully.

I never, ever hoped I was forced to use that Ngaro Toi (Secret Art). Ever.

After getting the Sky magic mastered, I went on to my Light magic with Weisslogia. It didn't have a side ability like Sky magic, though.

The special spell was called "Marama Tarakona's Mãramatanga" (Light Dragon's Illumination). And was basically a ball of exploding light. Sometimes I wondered how light could wound people, but on the other hand, so could 'peace', so really... What couldn't?