Chapter 41

Chapter 41

I apologize for the technical difficulties I had when I posted chapter 40. A shout out to the people who helped me getting it back to what it was supposed to be: BecauseIamSoBored, wheafel, madreder19, Misty-Silver-Kitsune-Hanyo1230, Aira0906, ExDragon, ButterTARDIS36, Waternixie, OtakuLover43, mjb379 and clumzybeans, thank you for pointing it out! Such helpful people~

YAAAAASSSS!!!! FINALLY SHE'S RETURNING! - is what you guys are thinking, right? Well, I am too! I'm in a VERY good mood, which will be obvious in my Disclaimer.

Thanks to DesolationDeath for helping me with the chapters!

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke, my dear friend Slowpoke, likes to run around and smoke. Slowpoke owns a famous manga, and he only shares it with his friend Abra. Abra finds the manga horrible, while I think it's wonderful. Yet Slowpoke won't share it with me, but maybe, if I'm a Butterfree. XD

Somewhere in the sky of Earthland~

Lucy's P.O.V

I couldn't control the tears that were streaming down my eyes. Parting with those Dragons in there was more than I could handle. I'd broken down into a garbled mess in front of all of them, until I somehow got a hold of myself and just cried throughout the goodbyes.

Acnologia, Basuril - who was also going with us - were on our way to Magnolia, where my old guild was waiting. And now my tears were a mix of looking forward to reuniting with my old friends and the sorrow of leaving a bunch behind.

Apparently Basuril had been training a lot with Deamunas, while Acnologia and I were training, and had gotten much stronger. As well as much bigger. There were barely any difference between me and him now.

Dravola had even given us a few parting words, telling us what to do and what not to:

Lucy's memories~

Lucy's P.O.V

The Earth Dragon sighed. "Well, now you three are going back to Earthland, you will have to obey certain rules." She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows a little and concentrated on what Dravola was about to say. The last guidelines we'd be getting from her in a while...

Dravola looked alternately at the three of us, making sure we were listening. "You, Lucy and Acnologia, already know these first rules, they're mostly directed towards Basuril." She said and gave us a quick glance, before focusing entirely on the now 15 years old boy. Or should I say teenager? "Basuril, while I know it's impossible not to talk with the people in this guild you're joining, you're going to have to keep your socializing down to a minimum." She told the boy.

Basuril nodded with a determined expression. He quickly straightened his back, while his hand flew to his head in a salute and the other rested just above his waist behind him. "Ae (Yes) Ma'am!" He said as if he was a recruit and Dravola his lieutenant.

I just caught Dragovin face palming at his son. Some of the other Dragons gathered snickered or giggled at the little Dragon, while Dravola simply raised an eyebrow at the little 'recruit'. "Don't stand out too much, blend in with the other guild members." She said.

I sweat dropped, thinking about how impossible it would be for Basuril to blend in with the guild without the core members. Although, if they were there already, there would be no problem. All their eccentric personalities, fitted just perfectly with the teenager's.