Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I know these chapters are boring... .-." GOMENASAI MINNA!

I feel so bad for not having noticed this earlier... WE'RE ABOVE 500 REVIEWS AND 400 FOLLOWERS! You guys are absolutely, stunningly, amazingly AWESOME! I can't ever thank you enough for all of the things you have done! I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke, oh dear Slowpoke, I pray that you will one day share Fairy Tail with me!

At the Field~

Lucy's P.O.V

I closed my eyes and sent myself to the realm of my mind, if you could call it that, and opened my eyes to the sight of the golden star and the silver Fairy Tail logo. I was momentarily shocked by how bright the silver logo had gotten. It had been a while since I was here last, so I hadn't seen the progress it had made. It was shining just as bright, maybe brighter, than the golden star when I first saw it so long ago. I had lost track of time completely, we were already at the end of summer again.

Lately, I had been practicing my Ngaro Toi (Secret Art) 'with' Fenix. I wasn't – always – as crazy as I was the first time, and honestly, Fenix asked if I he could help me and told me he could just dry himself with his unnatural body heat anyway. Don't ask me why he volunteered to continuously be hit by a tsunami, but that was up to him.

I had also been training doing combo's with two and more Gates opened. In combo, which meant one spell followed up with another rapidly afterwards, not Unison Raids, where you mixed two spells and made a stronger spell. That would come later, that's what the Spirit King told me. I wasn't training that on Fenix, though, that was just on simple logs instead.

Acnologia had also been training his Ngaro Toi, even if he already had hit Metallicana, the two of them kept training. Deep down, very, very deep down, I knew they were actually enjoying that training together. Sometimes they did anyway.

What I was doing here at the moment was that I was about to open the Gate of my latest Zodiac Spirit, Capricorn. He was surprisingly good at close combat, I'd found out once when he popped out during training with Metallicana and Loke. Granted, I didn't have as many memories and experiences with Capri as I had with many of my other Spirits, but the ones I did have were precious.

I stepped forward and through the golden star with a last glance at the silver fairy. After the usual blinding light, I was welcomes with the sight of the beautiful starry, night sky. Before long, the meteor bounced between certain stars and showed me the constellation of the goat.

As usual, the key landed in my hands comfortably warm. I stared at it for a second before I determinedly grabbed the key in one hand and held it out in the familiar stance. "Open Gate of the Goat!" As per usual, the memories, although few, flashed through my memories. The positive emotions I got from the memories were sent to my key and through it appeared a golden light. "Capricorn!" I yelled as I let the golden light widen and fill the whole room as it always had.

And so appeared my newest Zodiac friend. The goat bowed deeply as if he was a servant. It was a wonder his glasses didn't fall off. "Hello Lucy-sama. What do you acquire of me today?" He asked, never looking up even once.

I giggled at him and placed a hand on his shoulder, gently pushing him up. "I thought we went over this already, Capricorn. Forget all the formalities and just relax. Okay?" I asked him as he slowly straightened his back and looked at me through his glasses.

He nodded. "Alright, Lucy-sama, I will try to remember." He told me. A silence ruled between the two of us, before Capricorn spoke up. "Lucy-sama, I now possess the ability to use Celestial magic in its purest form and apply it when I fight." He told me.