Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Well, the poll tells me you guys want me to write longer chapters ^_^". I will try but as long as it is these training chapters, they might be a little short... When they return I will write longer chapter again, I promise. Would 5000 words be okay with you guys, when they return? I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: I don't own Slowpokes' Fairy Tail sadly

At the Field~

Lucy's P.O.V

I realized today, actually quite randomly, that whenever I return to Earthland, I should write a book about what I've experienced. Well, I wouldn't put my own name in it or the name of any of the people around me, of course. Besides, I would probably also change some events, so it wasn't as obvious to connect to me, but I think it would sell good. Make one of the main persons myself and the other Acnologia, but with fictional names.

I don't know what made me think of that, but I hope I remember it whenever I return to Earthland.

Anyway, just ignoring that other very random topic, Acnologia had already gotten control over his Iron magic and could do exactly what he wanted with it, just like I could with my Ice magic. The two were actually surprisingly similar, although the Iron magic was somewhat heavier than Ice magic and probably also harder to mold. But nevertheless, he had still gotten control over it and was now getting ready to get his full Iron magic with his Dragon. Poor guy...

I hadn't really been doing that much, actually. Well, sure I had been training and all but... Well... Yeah. Although I had opened Aries' and Scorpio's Gates! I was just getting ready to open Gemini's today too. Aries' wool was stronger, softer and she had expanded her magical capacity. The wool could now defend against even Natsu's flames. Scorpio's attacks had gotten stronger and he had more magic to work with, just like Aries. Besides, he could control the sand and ground around him as well as creating it from his tail as well.

I closed my eyes and transported myself to my mind. I looked at the now bright Fairy Tail insignia. It was actually, surprisingly catching up to the Celestial star quite quickly. The star still outshone the silver logo, but it wasn't an as overwhelming difference as it had once been.

I quickly went through the star and ended in the starry room. Soon enough, the meteor did its usual dance between the stars and created the symbol for Gemini. The key hovered into my hands.

I stared at it for a second, then took it in one hand and pointed out in the air with it. "Open Gate of the Twins!" I said loudly to the stars. As usual, I made a slide-show of the many times I had gotten the assistance of those two Spirits. "Gemini!" I yelled. Just as I had expected, a golden light appeared and Gemini soon followed.

"Lu-" Gemi started enthusiastically.

"-cy!" Mini ended for his brother, just as happily. They both flew towards me quickly and tackled me in a hug. They were so small it didn't even make me take a step back in recoil.

"Gemi! Mini! It's nice to see you here!" I said to them and hugged them back with a bright smile.

They looked up at me with those innocent faces of theirs. "Lucy we can remember 10 persons now!" Mini told me with a wide smile.

"And we can transform to people stronger than you, but only use attacks in your range of magic!" Gemi continued. I nodded.

"Also we have some attacks of our own!" Mini finished off.

I smiled and nodded. "That's wonderful guys! I'm looking forward to working with you!" I told them. They disappeared with a nod.

I closed my eyes and went back to the Dragon Realm, where the Spirit King was waiting. Twilight had only really been helping when it was about the Dragon Keys, I guess she had passed on her secrets to the Spirit King already.