Chapter 31

Chapter 31

So, for now the poll is telling me you guys want me to 'Make them longer!'... So it was only two Guests then? Well, that's interesting... I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made! R&R!

Disclaimer: Slowpoke is quite stubborn... HE STILL OWNS FAIRY TAIL!

At the Field~

Lucy's P.O.V

I would meet my Dragon again! I had waited so long to see her again. She wasn't communicating with me as much as Acnologia's did with him, but when she did, it wasn't as mean as his was. I wondered what kind of things I would be doing with her today.

I closed my eyes and travelled to my mind. I opened my eyes a second later and there I was, in my mind with my two magic's glowing brightly in front of me. The Celestial star glowed brighter, of course, but the Fairy Tail logo wasn't too far behind.

I skipped to my Dragon magic and entered through the silver portal, ending up at the field I had just left moments ago. The grass as emerald green as always, the water in the river, which seemed far away, glinting in the sunlight. The trees standing mightily all around me, blocking my view. The sky was as blue as ever and not a cloud appeared to be present.

Well, it was all very different from the field I had come from, the one I was training on at the moment, was covered in a fine layer of white snow. It wasn't thick enough to make it difficult to train there, it only just covered the grass.

"Mini-Lucy! It's nice to meet you again!" My own voice said excitedly from my right. I looked toward it to see my Dragon running towards me. She was smiling a wide, contagious smile. "I've missed you!" She said loudly.

I nodded and began running towards her as well. "I've missed you too, Big-Lucy!" I told her as she lowered her head to my height. When we ran into each other, I locked my arms around her muzzle and hugged her. She lifted her head a little, making me lose my connection to the ground and had to hold on to her, so I wouldn't fall down. I did this with a shriek while she giggled at me. "PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed in fear of breaking every bone in my body. Ae (Yes), she was holding her head quite high.

She slowly and carefully let me down on the ground again, so I could catch my breath. "Mini-Lucy, you're so funny!" She laughed. We pulled away from each other, smiling like maniacs. I couldn't describe how happy I was that I got so well along with my Dragon. I don't know what I would have done if our relationship wasn't as good as it was. "So it's Ice magic today, huh?" She asked excitedly.

I nodded. "Yeah! I can't believe I already came this far! It doesn't seem like it's too long ago I discovered it." I told her. Even though it was some time ago, we were already at the end of winter and in just a week, it would be spring. Well, that didn't mean the weather would agree...

She shook her head. "Káo (no), neither can I." She said with her bright smile. She tilted her head a little. "Well, should we get started?" I nodded. "Okay, first of all, just like last time, you have to summon your magic before we begin." She explained.

I nodded again. Alright, I could do this! I would just have to put everything into it, then surely I would be able to blow it out of its natural course.

So that's what I did. I put everything into finding a certain spot where all my magic gathered, at my heart, and the pulled with all my might. When I felt I got a breakthrough, I sent the magic which welled out towards my arm and hand. It did just as I had hoped it would. It appeared as icicles just under my elbow and slowly spread to cover my whole hand.