TWO.

You had decided to stop by Harry's café on the other side of your town, which was a twenty-minute drive from your house, hoping that it wouldn't seem too intentional or desperate. Even though you were desperate to see him again. To see that beautiful face that would be the kind of art people take pictures of and display in a gallery. To be display in your gallery one day, hopefully.

You walked in to the café and took a deep breathe, taking in the coffee covered aroma and the warmth of breads that are freshly out of the oven. Hearing the small chatters of the customers by the tables that are enjoying little sips of their coffee. The decorations were cozy and welcoming, too, it does feel like home.

There he was, your dream man. He seems to be wearing yet another buttoned down shirt that was barely covering his chest and denim jeans. His back was facing you, his hands was busy cleaning the counter top and the coffee machine. You stood in front of the counter and grinned, "a cup of Caramel Macchiato, please."

Harry's head whipped up when he heard your voice. He turned his head towards the counter and a broad smile pulling from his ear to ear emitted on his face, "bunny!" He took big strides with his long legs and stood in front of you, with the counter in between.

"Hi, pretty boy." Your cheeks were starting to sore from all your grinning, but you never let your smile dropped ever since last night. No matter how hard you try, the sight of him behind your closed eyelids would just bring a smile from you like it's a stimulus to your happiness.

"Caramel Macchiato, is it?" His British accent sounding heavier than ever, making every syllabus from 'Caramel Macchiato' rolled off his tongue deliciously.

You nodded and reach for your wallet.

He came back with a cup of Caramel Macchiato shortly after.

"How much for this piece of master work?" you asked, teasing him as well.

He squinted his eyes at you in a mocking way and smiled, "it's on the house."

"What a kind man, how rare," you wiggled your eyebrows at him, with a smirk tugged on your face.

He started to laugh and shook his head, "you seem very happy, bunny." He cleaned his hand and the counter with a brown rag. "Tell me, did you came all the way to see me?"

Your mind starts to panic. "No."

"So you're saying you coincidentally stumbled into my café, which is on the other side of the town, right after I gave you my card?" he raised his eyebrows at you, as if he was saying 'busted'.

"What makes you think I from the other side of the town?"

"Because I've never seen you in this side of the town, so I figure you must've either been from the other side or an illegal resident that can't show herself in the daylight."

"Oh shit, you've figure out my real identity, please don't report me to the police! I have 20 cats waiting for me to be fed."

His angelic laugh burst out, it was like music in your ears. "You always crack me up."

"I'm always at your service." You took a curtsey and laughed along with him.

You fiddled with the ear of the cup once the joke was long gone and things started to get real quiet. "So, Style-ish Café," you said, "huh."

"What?" He leaned on the counter with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He looks so soft and cuddly, despite his biceps that are welly toned, he still looks soft. Like, duvet kind of soft, rising the desire in you to snuggle him and take a whiff of whatever he smells like. "What's wrong with Style-ish?"