TWENTY FOUR

"You know what makes a cake good?" he asked, while he continued to whisk the cake batter.

You were sitting on the counter, legs crossed and watching him, wearing nothing but one of his old shirt that still had that vanilla scent lingering on it. "What?" Smiling at the view in front of you, he is literally the perfect boyfriend.

"The love in it."

You broke into laughter, "do you mean that figuratively or literally?" Arching a brow to tease him.

"Both," he winked.

You both just woke up and of course the horny little fucker already has a morning wood that you would be pleasant to take care of.

When he popped the batter into the oven, he took off his mitts and came to you, leaving a kiss on your lips before wrapping your legs around his waist and bringing you into the living room. "Happy birthday, my sweet, sweet bunny." He kissed your lips again.

"Thank you, handsome. I would very like to spend this whole day doing nothing but make out and make love with you. Maybe stop for dinner and desserts."

He moaned into your kiss, shutting his eyes at the thought of doing nothing but fucking you all day, such a beautiful dream. Harry bit onto your bottom lip and tugged at it playfully, causing you to get aroused even though you just took care of his.

"Fuck, keep doing that and I won't last any longer," you moaned while giggling. You weren't much to care for birthday celebrations and presents, but you have to say, to have a beautiful man as Harry to be here with you, is the best gift of all.

"You shouldn't have got me any presents," you sighed after yet another good fucking.

He giggled and ran off into the closet, naked. He showed up with a small bag in his hands.

You threw your head back in laughter, it was a set of lingerie covered in cute peaches.

"There's no way I'm wearing that."

He pouted, "oh come on, I had to go through your side of closet to find your bra size. Just try it on so I can rip it off of you."

You rolled your eyes but did it anyway. You kept covering yourself which pissed him off, "c'mon bunny, I've seen you. Just show me." When you pried your hands off, you blushed as he stared at you as if you were his lottery.

"Beautiful baby. But I'm just messing with you. Your present is in the closet, go find it." He gave you a wink. You were excited, definitely. It felt like Easter again, searching for eggs in the backyard.

You found another beautiful paper bag with scented wrapping sitting just on top of your neatly folded clothes. You took it out and saw another set of lingerie, filled with lace and maroon in colour. There was a small box inside and in it, there was just this beautiful necklace waiting to be dangled around your neck and to be showed off.

"Keep your girl pretty but also sexy." His arms wrapped around your small body, planting kisses on your head.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." You were sure tears were forming in the corner of your eyes.

He chuckled at you for being so emotional, "You have no idea how awkward it was to buy that lingerie."

"Bet those girls there were drooling all over you."

"Oh they definitely were. Wishing they had a boyfriend like me. Be lucky you little brat, I'll spoil you like no one will. Love me."

"I love you more than you can imagine, baby."

He glanced down at your hands, leaving a small kiss at the back of it before whispering into your ears, "call me 'baby' now but you'll be calling me 'daddy' in bed later."

As promised, all you both did was stay in bed and fucked around. By the time night rolls in, you both wore your pajamas and went down to the dining table to enjoy the meal that Harry had put in so much effort to prepare. You insisted on staying in, spending time with him and only him, with no one else in sight.

"Since tomorrow's Sunday, I'll take you to the park, to the museum and the monument. Kissing you at the most beautiful places. So that when you go there, you'd think of nothing but the taste of me on your lips. I'll break you in the most beautiful way possible, but I'll fix you up just like how you did to me." His magical hands working on helping you to slice the chicken that he had baked.

You rest your head on your hands, "please break me."

"No worries, I will," he winked, "but then I'll love you till you're all good again."

When dinner was done, he brought out the cake he has been so busy baking in the morning and sang you a birthday song. His voice was so soothing that you swore you could've listen to it again and again and imagining it echoing off the walls of an empty arena.

You made a wish. A wish that this man in front of you will be happy as he always has and that his life will go nowhere but up, and of course that you are in a part of his wonderful life. You blew out the candles as he watched you with beams in his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You smiled, blushing a little at the way he's looking at you, with such sincerity.

"You are beautiful, and I love you," he said, "you're a sweet creature, bunny. But I'm not gonna fuck you like one."