TWELVE.

warnings for this chapter: sëx, dirty talks, mature contents, mentions of mental illness

"That bitch didn't." You were talking about the Danny situation to your roommate and apparently he couldn't control his potty mouth.

"I mean, I don't blame him for hatting me though. But, I suppose I should be mad that you for setting me up on a blind date with him." You arched your eyebrows with a condescending look while waiting for a good explanation.

He rolled his eyes, "look, you two were showing so much affection towards each other and I – "

"Okay, wrong, I never felt a thing, at all," you interrupted him before he could continue.

He swat at you gently so you could shut up and let him talk. "Well, he did. And I thought why not help the poor guy out? He really likes you, I could tell by the way he looks at you. Like he wants to spend his entire life with you or something."

You frowned, "you are not helping! Jesus, I feel so bad right now. You're such an ass for doing this, Noah."

"Shut up!" he glanced sideways at you. "But on the bright side, you came back with a dimples boy and he can't actually be mad at you. He was the coward, he stood you up! If anyone is to point fingers at, it's him." He shrugged and sat down on your bed.

"Yeah but," you paused for a moment, "wouldn't that make him sad and lead to depression eventually?"

"Please, you got turned down when you were young. You are still fine."

"That's not the same thing. I wasn't that attached to them."

He smirked, "and you think he's very attached to you?"

You scowled and threw a pillow at him, "that's not the point you dumbass. He looked sad that day, I just – I don't want to hurt him."

"Oh, aren't you a sweetheart," he cooed. You sat down next to him as he slung his arm around your shoulder. "You are planning to tell Harry right?"

"Yeah, when he gets back, I think," you mumbled.

"Good. Promise me that you won't start your relationship with lies."

Harry was about to return from his convention and you couldn't be more excited to meet him. You had miss his company. His sweet and caring thoughts. His stupid jokes that always made you laugh at how terrible he is at it. Nevertheless, it was only a few hours away and you wanted to clock out early.

'Hey, Wally, is it okay if I – "

"Sure sunshine, go ahead. Your boyfriend is coming back today eh?"

You and Wally had gotten closer over the days when Danny quit. It was very boring without Danny here and his constant wailing at how he ended up working in the bookstore.

"Sunshine, please do try and talk Danny back to work again," Wally said the other day when you're helping him to close down the store. "It's different without him here."

You smiled and apologetic smile because deep down you knew that it was all because of you. "I'll try, Wally. But no promises." But you never talked to Danny about work or how he's putting up. You thought that he needs a little more time to process over what happened.

"Well if it isn't my sweet sweet bunny!" Harry chimed when he opened the door for you. He planted a kiss on your forehead and pulled you close. You could smell the aroma of coffee beans covering his musk.

You hugged him back and brought the both of you closer, "welcome home, handsome."

He was cooking dinner for tonight even though you insist on him taking a shower and a rest after working and serving people all day.