SIX.

Another Caramel Macchiato at the same old place with the same old person, but you never got tired of it. Because it would be a serious matter of getting tired of Harry Styles. Maybe that's what love is. The feeling of being completely and entirely isolated from the world in a place where there's only the two of you. You had dated few men before, and it was nothing like this. It almost always ended because "there isn't a connection anymore" or "I don't think this is working out" and all the other bullshits that makes them feel less guilty while dancing in a club with another girl grinding on them. They were good looking, and there isn't any problem in bed, but being around them couldn't bring you this feeling of isolation. A good feeling of isolation. And it hits you why people look and act so sappy when they are in love, they aren't the same anymore. It's like this whole world is beyond us and all you need to do was to fall in love with the right person at the right time.

You were touching his hands again, "why do you wear so many rings?"

Harry looked up from this book that he had got his nose stuck in, and smiled, "I don't know. Like a protection, I guess? I feel like my fingers are too . . . naked?"

You laughed at his reply but let him wander his mind off back into the book.

"So, bunny, tell me what you know about poetry." He finally looked up from his book.

"Um, I write but I rarely read?" It came out like a question, and the fact that Harry Styles reads poetry kind of surprised you more than it should. Because he looks like the least person who would read poetry, but he reads it, like actually reads it and possibly analyze it. And that just makes you love him even more than you had planned.

He propped his elbow on the table and leans his chin on his fist, like the flirty girls in movies, "can I hear it?"

You scrunched your face up in a bunch and hummed in hesitation, but you realize it would be embarrassing to read it out loud in front of him. "I write it in a book, maybe you can drop by sometime and I will show it to you?"

His eyes did that galaxy thing again where his whole orb was glinting and twinkling like stars in the hazy sky. "Yes," he sighed, "and then perhaps we can cuddle in bed?"

Your cheeks grew warm at the thought of cuddling with Harry in bed, with you snuggled and tucked in him, breathing in his summer-cinnamon smell. Talking about anything and everything, or maybe not talk at all, just the two of your heart beating rhythms filling the room.

You nodded enthusiastically, "perfect," you whispered.

"Sunshine?" Danny called out while you are putting back the books onto the shelf that you were done dusting a while ago.

"In here! In the fantasy section," you called out, hands still busy with arranging. He walked into the small hallway between the two bookshelves shortly after, with a rug in his hands, he was probably cleaning too.

He fiddled with the rug and observed you working. He wanted to say something, you could tell by the way he kept opening and shutting his mouth, and then he finally said, "I, um, I went to your house the other day, I thought you would want to have a movie night together and . . . ."

He stopped talking, so you hummed and stop your work to look at him, "and?"

Danny fiddled with his rug again and sighed loudly, he sat down next to you, back leaning against the bookshelf behind you. He didn't talk for a while so you went back to arranging what was left. "Your roommate said that you were on a date?"

Your head whips up and turned to look at him, "and?"

"You went on a date?"

"Yeah. That's what people do when they like each other."