NINETEEN.

"Merry Christmas, Ben!" you and Harry chimed when ben opened the door. Ben is surely charming and cute, just like how Harry described. You handed him the Christmas gift you and Harry had picked a few weeks earlier.

"Thank you!" Ben's smile was wide, "Meredith!"

He turned his attention back to the both of you, "Wow, you got a great boyfriend here. Whenever we talk on the phone, he always speaks of you. If you were ever missing, I'd search his basement first. This guy's obsessed with you." You blushed at the thought of what sweet things Harry must've spoken of you. You looked at him and you could see adoration spill from his eyes.

Ben smiled at the both of you before opening the door wider for you both to step in, "Merry Christmas, you two. Meredith is feeding Ruby. Make yourselves at home, I'll go get them."

A moment later, Meredith appeared with little Ruby cradled in her arms. She was exceptionally cheerful to see Harry and yours presence. "Hi! Oh it's so good to finally met you in person, this fella will not stop talking about you." You blushed, again.

Harry stood up to pick up Ruby from Meredith and sat back down next to you. She had light in her eyes, full of hope and faith. When your hand was reaching down to caress her face, she brought two little hands of hers to wrap around your forefinger. Your heart warms at the sight of this adorable baby in front of you.

"I could totally see them being parents. Imagine how successful they'd be in parenting." Ben wrapped his arm around Meredith.

You looked up at them and smiled, "Please, Ben. No lies on Christmas."

You and Harry stayed for a little while longer for cakes and cookies before leaving. "Thank you for the present. Little Ruby loves it," Meredith said. Ruby was wearing the little socks you both gave.

You let Ruby hold on to your finger a little while longer before breaking apart. "Thank you for your hospitality."

"Would you like to," Harry peered over at you, "decorate a tree?"

Your hand laying on top of his that was on your thigh. "Tree? Where to get them?"

"I have one in my storage place."

"You have a fucking Christmas tree in your apartment?" Your eyes widened at him.

He laughed, "No! No, bunny. It's a small one."

"Oh," you nodded, a little disappointed.

"It's artificial," he added, smirking.

"No! Christmas is cancelled, Harry ruined it by getting an artificial tree."

He laughed again, hitting your thigh playfully. "Shut up, at least we still get to decorate trees."

"Yeah, but no one really decorates trees on Christmas."

"You tell me. I asked about it three weeks ago and you said it was too early."

You clicked your tongue at him, "It is! And besides, I'm lazy."

"So it's kind of your fault here," he laughed as you swatted at him.

"Your ornament sucks. It's all plain and boring." You flipped through his small box of ornament before giving up.

He handed you a cup of hot cocoa and sat down on the floor across you, "Pardon me if I don't really celebrate Christmas."

"What?" You looked at him, offended.

"I usually spend them at my family's. And besides, decorating a tree for your own sake is just not necessary."

"It's for Santa's sake!" You sipped from your hot cocoa before moaning at the warm-sweet taste that filled up your empty cold body. "Let's use mine."

"You brought yours?"

"Duh. It's Christmas!" You smiled. He grinned back cheekily, "I love how much you love Christmas."

"Speaking of which, I haven't gave you any presents yet."

"Oh, your existence is already a blessing and a gift. It's a Christmas miracle."

You looked at him with a judging face, "Oh, please. We all know your broke ass wants some nice present."

"Okay, so what is it?" He asked, tilting his head to a side.

You crawled your way over to him, letting your hands roam from his chest to his crotch. Grabbing it tight enough to give it a little pressure, he moaned as his head fell backwards. "I think you know."

You unbuckled his belt after he failed to do so with his impatience. You wrapped your hands around the base of it, slowly pumping it before leaning it to give the tip a small kitten lick. He groaned and the grip around your hair tightened. You decided to tease him a little more before deciding to take him whole.

"Oh shit, bunny." His eyes were shut close, moans of pleasure escaping his mouth before bouncing of the walls. "Fuck, you're so good at this."

You bobbed your head up and down, eyes never once leaving him even though he was too much in pleasure to keep his eyes open. You pulled him out and gave it a little pump before diving back in, licking a stripe up from the base to the tip. Your tongue swirled around his tip before going back in.

"Ugh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit, I'm gonna cum," he gripped onto your hair and pushed you down to hold you there and a second later he came in your mouth. You swallowed it and watched in catching for breath in front of you. You smirked when he looked into your eyes with disbelief.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten." He grabbed you by the hair before pulling you in for a kiss. "I'm sorry I loaded in your mouth. You didn't have to swallow it though."

"It's fine, I like it."

Harry moaned, "Fuck I'm bout to nut again."