TWENTY THREE

You were kissing each other with heat as you stumbled into his apartment. He tossed his keys somewhere into the living room, not giving a damn if he's gonna be late tomorrow searching for those keys.

He pushed off your coat and pushed you up against the wall. His kisses trailed from your jaw to your neck, nibbling ever so often to get a moan from you.

"Wait, wait," he stopped and let you down onto the ground. He started patting his pockets for a condom, eyes widening when there was nothing in it except for that receipt. "Oh fuck."

Your hands cupping his cheeks to bring you both in for another kiss. "It's okay. I'm on birth control."

He smirked and carried you up the stairs to his bedroom. He dropped you onto the mattress as he climbed on top of you. He took off your top, smiling to him self before kissing you so deeply with affection. His trail started from your shoulders slowly down to your belly, taking off the rest of the clothing, stopping just above your waistband.

"Harry," you whined, "no teasing. You know I hate it."

He shrugged an sat up, "and you know I hated it and yet you went and had lunch with him."

You rolled your eyes but smiled and sat next to him. "Are you jealous?"

"No, I just," his hand gently grazed yours, and then cupping your small ones in his large hand. "I want to be with you. Every single minute of everyday in our lives."

"Well that's sweet, and I want to be with you all the time too."

He sighed, running his hand through your hair. Weaving it's way to your scalp and massaging it lightly. You moaned at the pleasurable sensation of it. "Mmm, I'm sorry I ruined everything bunny."

"No you didn't, we can still do it," you closed your eyes to feel his fingers working their magic.

"Do you want to?" he asked. His hand stopped massaging as his eyes filled with concerns pierced through yours.

You crawled your way back and lied down, "of course I do. Every inch of you, I want it all."

Harry's breath hitched but he smirked and made his way to you, slowly. Tormenting you, making you desire and itch for him. He continued kissing you. Leaving wet, sloppy kisses all over your belly. He stopped above the waistband again as you whined. You wanted it but you knew he wanted it more.

"Oh fuck," he cursed underneath his breath. "I have craved this for such a long time, fuck."

You giggled but that smile of yours was quickly wiped away when you felt his lips on your heat. Swallowing ever single drip of yours. "Oh harry," your hands weaved their way into his hair. Tugging on it gently to get a groan from him too. His tongue slipped in and massaged you, earning a few more moans that escalated from your plumped lips. You pulled onto his hair harder as he pushed closer, pinching you on the bud with his teeth. Your back arched away from the sheets, moaning his name over and over again until you've reached your high.

His lips lingered on for a little while before unwrapping your thighs from his neck. You were panting under him, he loves that he has you in a puddle of mess by just a few flicks.

"Get up and turn around, I'm not done with you yet, bunny." He stood on his knees, waiting for you to turn but you were so out of energy. He chuckled and held you by your waist to turn you. He slid a pillow under your tummy and made sure you were very comfortable before entering you.

He was still quite a little hard to adjust to despite having him in you for quite a while and quite often.

"Ugh fuck, still so fucking tight bunny. Clearly I haven't fuck you right."

You moaned and pushed yourself back into him. He stayed still in you for a while before moving slowly, pulling all the way out and pushing in again, inch by inch, making sure you feel all of him.

"Oh fuck, daddy," you moaned without realising it and you could feel his breath getting heavier. Harry pounded into you hard, spanking you on the ass before pulling you up by your hair and your arm.

"What did you say?" He pushes all the way in, his crotch hitting you in the back. He stood in that position as he waited for you to speak.

You whimpered and whined, "daddy."

"Hmm?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me good, please daddy, please."

Harry let out animalistic groan into your ear. You swear you could've cum right then and there. "Oh such a good bunny, fuck."

He began pounding into you, harder and faster by each thrust. He let go of you and you fell right down and plopped into the mattress. Your legs were shaking, thighs clamping down but he held you apart. Fucking into you mercilessly.

Your stomach was coiling, and your breathing pattern was cut short. Harry was still pounding into, hitting you in all the right way. You let out another whimper and a moan, screams of his name left on the top of your lungs. You were still shaking, thighs finally came together to stop yourself from shivering.

He groaned and moaned, followed by a whimper, "oh bunny, I love you so much." His load and warmth filled inside of you. He pulled out and you felt empty, you whimpered again. Trying to catch your breath with your face nestled into the pillow. Harry put his weight on you, breathing heavily too.

"That was so good," you smiled.