TWENTY SEVEN

On some days when you weren't feeling lazy, you'd help out Harry at the café. Though you didn't know anything about using the coffee machine or making latte art, so you helped out with the customer's orders and chatting up with the regulars.

"I know, I know Harry. I was once a cashier. Now chill before I quit." You were getting slightly annoyed at how anxious Harry was being and telling you things again and again.

He smiled, "'M sorry, Bunny," he pulled you in for a hug, "Just a little fidgety. So many workers aren't coming in. And having you here will be such a distraction, what if I got all horny and decided to fuck you on this counter?"

You swat at him playfully and burst into laughter, "Harry! Don't think your worker is quite pleased to hear that." Both of your gaze turned to one of the worker – Ben – as Ben turned away awkwardly.

Harry chuckled, "Oh please, they must've known already how hot 'm for you."

As planned, you were working with the customer's orders as Harry and Ben were busying themselves with brewing and making coffee. Daisy came in, a regular who's in her sixties and she was just the sweetest thing.

"Oh, dear! I see you're working today?" Daisy chimed as she lay down a latte order.

"Daisy! Yea, a little shorthanded now. Must've been because the boss is so bossy."

Daisy laughed, "Oh, nonsense. Harry is a lovely boy." She then handed you cash for the latte. Harry came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, head resting on your shoulder.

"Yeah, bunny. 'M a lovely boy. Can't you tell? 've been treating you so well innit?" He pouted.

Daisy just giggled, "You two love birds carry on, alright? I'll just go sit over there."

As Daisy was making her way over to her usual table, a woman walked in with a baby in her arms. Both you and Harry beamed.

Harry waved her over, "Adeline! See you brought the lil fella." Adeline walked over to the both of you and Harry shook the baby's hand. "Hi, lil John, how are you?" The baby just stared back with that cute eyes of his. Making your heart melt instantly.

Harry made Adeline her cup of warm soy bean as you stood there watching at how Daisy, Adeline and little John was bonding. They looked so sweet it made some part of you yearning for that. Harry's hand snaked across and wrapped your waist, tugging you close.

"Might wanna try for that, hm?" He asked cheekily.

"I think we should." Your gaze was still fixed on them but your peripheral vision saw Harry's shocked expression.

"Seriously? I mean, you want a family? With me?"

You turned to him and tugged at his apron, not meeting his eyes that were burning holes into yours, "Yeah, thought you'd be a good daddy. And you love kids."

When you did look him in the eyes, it was watery, "I do! I do love kids. But I love you more, don't want to rush in, you know? Don't want you to regret anything."

You rest your head on his chest as it heaves at a steady rhythm. "Mm, won't regret it love. But yeah, maybe not rush into things just yet."

He giggled, "Yeah, let's go out for lunch, eh?" He took off his apron and so did you. He went for both your coats after saying, "Though to be really honest, you'd look hot in a baby bump," and winked cheekily.