FOUR.

You have been going to Harry's café for days now, it was like a new routine for you: wake up, drop by at Harry's café, go to work, text Harry and repeat for every morning, every day. And you have to admit, you're starting to like this new routine where every morning is a new chapter added to both you and Harry's story.

But then, unfortunately, your gay best friend slash roommate found out about him. And you were dreading for this day to arrive. You expect him to flip his shit on you pulling out all the cards and chips he got, but that wasn't what happened.

"Who's this 'Dream Man' you've been texting with?" he had ask the other day.

"You went through my phone?" You frowned at him with you lips pouted.

"You're hiding your man from me?"

"He's not my man, yet." A burden of sadness and disappointment hid under the flat and soft voice of yours. You and Harry are at that stage where you are completely lost in a freaking corn maze, no ups or downs, no front or back, no left or right, it's just pointless flirting and chattering and gently touching each other's skin.

He sat down next to you on the bed and hook his arm over your shoulder, "you're not telling me because . . . I'm gay?"

"I – yeah, maybe. I mean his really cute, like, boys-and-girls-swooning-over-him kind of cute. He is a real charm with this really nice hair and laugh and good sense of humour, he might be my one last ticket to wherever people goes to when they're in love. . . ," you paused for a while, taking in a deep breath while looking him in the eyes, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, it's alright, I get it," he sighed, retreating his arm that's draping across your shoulder, but you grab on it tight like a cat clawed to its owner.

You are still staring into his eyes, trying to reach his soul and apologize to it a million times, "it's not fine, I am such a bitch."

"Hey, you're not, okay. I get it. But, I still need you to know in advance because we might still be roommates until the day you have little kids running around, I may be gay, but I won't go for a man who belongs to you." He leaned in and kiss you on the forehead gently, pulling you into a side-way hug as you snuggle in closer to his chest.

You rest your head on his chest peacefully as he kiss you again on top of your head, "remind me to cuddle with you more often," you said, grinning like an idiot.

"It depends, 10 bucks for an hour," he laughed when you swat him on his chest lightly, "just kidding! You won't be needing my snuggles anymore when you got your hands laid on that man."

"We'll see," you whispered breathily. Your eyes drifting slowly into sleep and everything was dark soon, and there was Harry, waiting for you with his smile spread across his beautiful face broadly, waiting for you to land in between his arms that you called home, listening to his steady rhythm heartbeat that speeds up when you snuggle in closer, mumbling the word 'bunny' into your hair as you both drove off to sleep together, not caring where you are or what time it is. For all you know, the world in your dreams could be on fire or cast in a drastic spell, but with him beside you telling you everything is okay, it didn't matter anymore because it felt like heaven on earth, it felt like home.

After thousands of begging and pleasing and threatening coming from your roommate's mouth, you decided that you did owed him one by hiding Harry from him and took him to the café.

"No funny business, I mean it," you said in a stern voice, eyes still glued on the crossroad scanning for any oncoming drivers that shouldn't be awarded a driving license because they just simply don't know how to drive a goddamn car.