TWENTY FIVE.

"Oh god bunny, does it hurt that bad?"

You peered at him through hooded lids while lying in bed, motionless. The cramps. It always hit you like tsunamis and erupts like a volcano. And you always tend to just sleep the pain away.

Harry looked concerned. And it was really sweet. To have someone there for you and care for you while you're going through it. "You need anything? I can go buy some."

"Will you get me some pads? Long ones. I'm all out and I can't really go to the store now," you said. He already sprung out of the bed and putting on his coat.

"Sure sweet bunny. Wait here, don't move. I'll be back real quick." He grabbed the keys on the table and gave your forehead a peck before leaving.

He came back shortly after, just like how he promised. "I didn't know which brand you use so I just got all," he smiled, "Oh and chocolates too."

You used that little energy in you to smile up at him. He really is the sweetest man you could ever ask for. He put on a movie and snuggled up with you. Helping you to hold and put pressure on the heating pad when your hands got tired.

He would so casually run his big hand through your hair, massaging your scalp and kissing your head ever so often.

"I love you loads but I honestly feel like I'm dying," you whispered.

He chuckled, kissing you, "do you want a glass of water?" And left to the kitchen before you could give him a response.

"Here, it's warm," handing the glass to you with care. You sat up and took a sip, setting it by the nightstand before slumping back into bed again.

"Thank you," you whispered. "I am most definitely the luckiest woman on earth and all them bitches are jealous of me."

He smiled, dimples poking through, "of course you are."

Halfway through the movie and you were already asleep. By the time you woke up it's nearly eight and Harry was clinging himself onto you. Neck buried in the crook of your neck. He said you smelled like a combination of the best smelling spices and herbs, and you began to wonder if that's the reason why he found comfort most in the crook of your neck. Harry's arms were wrapped around your waist, hugging you closely.

You ran your hand softly through his small curls. You had always love his hair. Smelled like coconut. You wished you had his hair. You wished he'd grew out his hair again. Just like the ones he showed you that he had saved on his phone. How good would it feel to touch it, play with it, braid it, tug it, pull it...

"Mm... what you thinking about, love?"

You smiled, rather coyly, "tugging your hair."

He peered up at you and smirked, "sex drive's quite high huh?"

You laughed, shaking your head, "having you is like sitting on a rollercoaster of sex drive."

"Should I be flattered or turned on?"

"Yes," you laughed. Hands still roaming in that wild fluff of hair. Other than loving the way he is in bed. You also loved everything about his morning hair and his raspy voice after being in deep slumber. Fuck, he's so sexy, so perfect, so flawless.

"You hungry?" He asked after a while of silence.

You shook your head, hand still buried deep in his hair. "No, still full on all those chocolates."

"I'm sorry bunny but chocolates will not be your dinner. Come I'll make something."

He got up and strode his way across the room before remembering about your cramps. He walked back, smiling, "You need help? Can you walk?"

"Yes, handsome, I'm having cramps but severely injured in a car crash."

He shrugged, "I'm still picking you up anyways," before swooping you into his arms as you wrapped yours around his neck.

You laughed," oh look at my strong man."

He made a simple salad given that he wasn't that hungry either. But it was annoying sharing a bowl with him since he kept poking and 'stealing' all your food. He'd often grin and say, "I'm just quick, love." And when you're fed up with his behaviours, he pouted and laughed while apologizing. Then, he'd try to feed you to cheer you up. But how is it possible to stay mad at this man? He's a literal angel sent from heaven.

"So, when we started dating, I saw you set my number to 'dream man'," he suddenly brought up. You glanced at him, shrugging. "Did you dream came true then? With me in your life and all." He asked.

You sat down your fork, "Ten years ago you ask me what I wanna be, I'd say I want to see the world and write stories about the people and fall in love with a stranger. But this, this is more than that 'cause you are all of them. I see you as my world, I'd write stories about you and fall so much more deeply in love with you every day I wake up."

He beamed at you, cheeks lifting up to show a wide grin. He smiled with his eyes too. Another thing you loved about him. How you could practically see the happiness in his eyes. "Ten years ago you ask me where I see myself, this would be it. A happy life with my love. Not givin' a shit 'bout what others think. When I come home, this is it. My world."

You smiled, not knowing what to say so you continued eating.

After finishing dinner, the both of you cuddled on the couch. Even though the weather was quite hot, you both could've melted into each other for all that you could care. His cheeks pressed on your chest as both his arms wrapped around your little waist. And every time you laugh, your chest heaves causing him to laugh and sends vibrations to your chest.

"Fuck, I love you so much," he whispered.

"Fuck, I love you more," you smiled.