SIXTEEN.

"Alright, with your initials here, here and here," she pointed to various lines on the page with text of rules and regulations, "sign here and here." You did as you were told, eager to speed things up so you could go home and take a hot bath, preferably with Harry to keep you in company. Jane smiled and retreated the contract, "and you're done."

Alex, the publisher who's been interested to work with you, stood up from behind his desk, and straightened his suit. He was quite young to be in charge of this company, not that you have doubts on him being experienced but you really hope for your debut novel to launch successfully. He walked out from his desk to stand next to you, holding out his hand with his other shoved in his pocket, "Can't wait to work with you, I will take good care of this project."

You smiled and shook his hand, "Thank you for giving me this opportunity."

"Oh I'm sure every publisher out there would've gave you this opportunity, I just beat them to it," he laughed and you laughed along too.

A short while after, Jane left the room and you were glancing at the clock every so often. Alex seems to notice your rush, "Got some matters to tend to?"

Your head turned away from the clock, cheeks burning and thinking about how impolite you may seem to him right now, "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit tired and I could really use a hot bath now."

"It's all good, no need to apologize. Well, we're done here now so you could go ahead and take your, um, bath." His gaze averted from yours, cheeks tainted with a rosy pink of humiliation.

You grinned and thanked him one more time before heading to the door but he calls out your name before you could step foot out of his office, "Would you like to have diner some day? To celebrate this deal. "

"Oh, will Jane be coming too? She did made all of this happened," you asked.

"Yeah, sure, Jane is the middleman," he shrugged, laughing again.

You smiled, "sure, I will let you know when I'm free." Walking out of the door before turning back again, "When I'm not taking a hot bath."

He laughed at your joke before walking you to the elevator, scanning his card on the monitor for access, "We'll catch up later."

"Sure," you smiled before waving him goodbye as the doors of the elevator closed in. You pumped your fist in the air, smiling widely while doing a victory dance that you've been holding in for long. But then you calmed yourself down when you saw a security camera in the left corner so you set on a stern face and straighten your posture. You try not to look at the receptionist at the counter, who may or may not encounter your weird alone time in the elevator, while heading towards the exit.

You scanned the parking lot for Harry's mustang. You spotted it quickly as the color really stood out from the rest, but he wasn't in sight. You walked your way over to the car, eyebrows pulled in tightly in attempt to scare of anyone with intention. As you were walking towards his car in cautious steps, a pair of hands covered your eyes causing you to startle. Your whole being tensed up, jolting from sensation of being blinded by their hands, starting to fear as all the light was blocked and you were left in darkness. You almost cried out for help but you calmed yourself and turned around unexpectedly and rather harshly, almost throwing a punch to knock out that person. But before you could react with who's in front of you, a voice called out, "Bunny, wait! No! It's me!"

You dropped your arm and whined, "Stop doing shits like this." Harry's knees were slightly bent to avoid your fist, with his arms both held up to protect himself. 

He stood up straight, dropped his arms to pull you closer and now resting on your small waist, he leaned in to kiss you on your forehead. You cupped his beautiful face in the small hands of yours, planting a kiss on his lips before smacking on his chest. He winced and whined at the sensation before rubbing it to soothe the pain. Your face was stern but your eyes were soft, "Don't ever do that again or I'll dump you."

"Seems like a petty reason to break up with me, eh?" he murmured. Your mouth hung wide open and smacked him again. This time on his shoulders. "Ow, stop doing that, she-hulk," he whined before taking a few more steps away from you. Your arm was about to raise and smack him harder but you dropped it.

You rolled your eyes and smiled condescendingly before opening his car door, "Why am I even dating you?"

He laughed at your annoyance before getting into the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove out of the parking lot. When his on the open road again with less obstacles to twist and turn the steering wheels with both hands, he land his right hand on yours that was sitting on your lap.

"How was it?"

Your fingers were picking on your lips that were chapped by too much talking, "It was fine."

He glanced at you for a while before focusing back on the road, "You alright?"

Your gaze was fix on the road as you zoned out, "hmm?"

He glanced over at you again, this time his stare stayed on you a little while longer before turning back to the road. "I asked, you alright?"

You finally turned to look at him, "Yeah, I'm good. Why?"

"I don't know you just," he shrugged, "seem a little spaced out."

You shook your head and rest your head against the window, "I'm tired." Closing your eyes to rest but you didn't fell asleep, you hope you never fall asleep and wake up finding this was all but a dream. Life seems too perfect for you now. You felt Harry peering over to you every once in a while, and you smiled at the thought of him checking you in to make sure you're okay.

When you arrived at his home, you took of your shoes with a groan and plopped down on the couch with a sigh. He chuckled at your reaction before heading off into the kitchen. He reappeared with a glass of water in his hand and handing it to you. You murmured a thank you before drinking all of it. He took it from your hands to set it on the coffee table in front of the couch. You pulled him in to hug him but instead he tripped and fell onto you, his weight lightly crushing you but you don't mind. You won't ever mind as long as it is him. You kissed him again, and he kissed you back. Slow and passionate. You felt his lips wrapped around yours as you hummed with your eyes closed. He pulled away to take a look at you, you peered up at him with hooded eyelids.

Harry smiled and shook his head, "Take a rest. I'll wake you up when the bath is ready."

He walked away, whispering, "All will be good when you wake up."

All will be good when I'm with you.