EIGHTEEN.

The alarm went off way long before you both were ready to wake up and reel yourself into the world. Of course, Harry woke up before you did and was looking at you as you sleep. Peace lay upon your face as if the world has no nose in your business. You were awake slowly after too but decided to play it off because you didn't want this moment to slip away.

He played with a strand of hair that fell over your face and covering your eyes. He twirled it for a moment before tucking it behind your ear, "I know you're awake 'm bunny." You had always love how deep and rough his voice is when he just woke up. And how he's still drowsy in sleep so he'd slur and abbreviate his words. You stirred with a smile playing on your lips. Harry leaned in and placed a kiss on your forehead before placing another one on your lips.

"Wake up. Join me," his fingers were gliding over your bare arm, gingerly, leaving trails of goose bumps. You whimpered and snuggled close to his chest, resting your head on his chest. His heart beat faster and you could feel it heave when he let out a chuckle. "Baby honey, 'm gonna use the hard way if you don't."

You yawned and rubbed your eyes before proceeding to ignore him and his "threats". A few seconds passed by without him whining for you to wake up. But just then you felt two of his fingers pinching your chin, forcing you to look up at him, and before you could process with the sight in front of you, his lips were forced onto you. He kissed you hard yet with passion. Rough with a tad bit of gentleness. After a few minutes of making out, he pulled away but his fingers were still holding your chin, "gonna wake up now?"

You smiled and pulled his hand away. "I'm up, I'm up," you whined. "What are we doing today?"

"Nothing. We're gonna stay in bed all day."

"That's all?"

A smirk tugged on his cheek, "and fuck."

You rolled your eyes at him but smiled, "goddamn it, stop being so sexual." You threw a small pillow at him which he quickly caught with that big hands of his. "We have to at least eat something."

He was gonna say something that you knew was gonna be dirty but you glared at him and left the bed. You ran your way down the stairs with him chasing closely behind your tail. When you reached the bottom of the stairs, a pair of strong arms wrapped you around the waist and pulled you close. Harry was breathing hot breaths onto your neck and you could feel him behind you. Greedy and ready.

He whispered next to your ear, seductively, "You know I love to play chase. Works me up all the time," before pushing his crotch against you. "Look at what you did, bunny."

An idea danced across your mind when you decided to tease him again. You wiggled your ass to further push yourself firmly up against him. Harry's breath hitched and he let out a growl, "Fuck, bunny. Thought you're innocent, think I need to teach you a lesson."

"This Sunday night?" You asked, "But it's Christmas."

Alex sighed, "I know. I know. It's a bad date but - do you have plans?"

You looked over to Harry who has his gaze fixed on the screen, hesitated for a moment before returning your attention back to the phone call, "I don't know Alex, but Christmas is a no for me. I'm sorry."

"Oh. Oh, no, no, it's fine. I should've thought this through."

"Rain check on that," you sighed.

He laughed, "Maybe some time after Christmas?"

You smiled, "Sure. Merry Christmas, Alex."

"Merry Christmas, angel."

When you hung up the call, you realized Harry had diverted his gaze to you. He was sitting in a perched up position, stare following you as you walk back towards the couch.

"Who's Alex?" He nodded at your phone.

"The publisher."

"I thought it was, Jesse something."

"Jane." You stared at him, "No, Jane is the literary agent. Alex is the publisher."

He stared at you for a long time before turning away, not saying a thing.

You laughed, "Harry! Are you jealous?" You got close to him to block his view and annoy him.

His large hand covered your face and pushed you away, you giggled at his reaction before proceeding to annoy him again.

"Oh shut up! Am I not allowed to ask about my girl's whereabouts with this Alex guy?"

You grinned before clinging onto his arm, resting your head on his bicep, "Just say you're jealous, I don't mind."

He nudged your head with his shoulders, "Shut up," he giggled, smiling down at you.

You both continued watching the show until he suddenly asked, "Do you want to meet my child?"

You looked up at him, "What?"

"My child."

You laughed nervously, "You're kidding."

Harry stared at you with a face full of seriousness before breaking into laughter. "I'm kidding. I meant my goddaughter."

You let out a breath before hitting him on his chest, "Not cool, Styles."

He laughed the whole time you pout-swat at him, "Jesus, chill bunny. It was a joke."

"You can't call it a joke if it's not funny."

He caught both of your hands by the wrists and pulled you to sit on his lap, "So?"

"When?"

"Christmas."

"Sure."

"Really? Don't you have to spend Christmas with your parents or something?"

You got off of his lap and cuddled next to him, "They're on vacation. What about yours?"

"Same. You sure you want to come? I won't force you, you know," he frowned in a concerning matter.

You smiled, "Of course. I'd also love to meet the parents who thought you were mature enough to take care of a child."

He whined, "Hey! I'm mature. I do a lot of mature things to you." He wiggled his eyebrows that made you burst into a fit of laughter at his cockiness.

He pulled out a picture in his wallet that was set on the coffee table, "Her name is Ruby."

"She's adorable." You gushed as you held the picture gently in your hands.