TWENTY SIX

"Maybe we should just stay in bed," he mumbled softly into your ears. "Doing nothing but just make out and cuddle."

You laughed, trying to escape his grip on your waist. "Stop it, Harry! I'm getting out."

He frowned before letting out a long whine, "No, bunny stay."

You giggled as he pinned you down when you started to wriggle too much, "But, handsome. I have to go grocery shopping. We'll be starving if I don't."

Harry smirked and said, "I can eat you."

You rolled your eyes before trying real hard to push him off and finally escaping him, "I'll be right back."

After you finish brushing your teeth and ready to head out, you asked, "would you like to come with me?"

"'M gonna stay at home love, too look after the baby."

"What baby?"

"Me," he grinned before plopping back down into the fluff of white sheets. You shook your head and left.

By the time you got back, you were carrying bags of grocer in two hands because making two trips is just ridiculous. When you were setting the grocers in the fridge, you heard strings of moan and the first thought that popped in your mind was porn. He must be watching porn. He couldn't have brought someone home, would he?

You settled the grocers quickly before making your way up to your room soundlessly, and through the opened door you saw him. Face all flustered and thrusting his hip into the mattress, trying to get himself off, you suppose.

You leaned onto the door frame as you watch him speeding up his thrusts. And fuck it was too hot for you to continue watching because you were tingling in between your thighs. But you didn't want to stop him. So you just stood there quietly, squeezing your thighs together to calm down the desire.

Harry let out a loud groan before moaning into the pillows he had in front of him, biting down onto it. He was trying to catch his breath when you decided to tut at him. "Such a filth, won't you look at that."

He jolted at your presence, head lazily lifting up to meet your eyes. He didn't say a word but just look at you with reddened face. So you continued, "Who's gonna clean that up, hm? I'm not touching that, you know."

He groaned and crawled his way to you where you were now standing at the end of the bed. "Bunny, you've been gone for s' long. I started to have this dirty thoughts of fuckin' you and I can't help it." His voice was so raspy and croaky due to groaning so much.

You shook your head, chuckling, "Baby, you could've wait."

"But you were taking s' long, I can't wait, 'm so hard for you. Touch it," he grabbed your wrist and guided you to his cock that was pink red and the tip was glistening. When you gently wrapped your palm around it, he whined. And it was so sexy you couldn't help but drip.

He tugged down your pants along with your panties and moaned. "'S wet for me love. Couldn't wait to fuck you."

You stepped back, pulling away from him before taunting, "Who said you'll be fucking me? You just cum, had a little fun with yourself, don't need me anymore I suppose."

He whined even louder, brows furrowing to meet at the centre, "'M still hard, love. Help me out?"

"That's your problem, Styles."

Harry got up on his feet and made his way to you. His cock was hanging, so erected and hard it looked painful. You felt bad for him, but still it's one in a million chance t catch him red handed jerking off to your name.

He was now towering over you, strands of his fluffy hair now falling and framing his face. He looked down at you with eyes that looked so tired. Your heart ache. "C'mon, pet, I know you want it. Please, come to bed with me. I'll make you feel 's good."

You were whining at this point now. Fuck, he has so much control over you it was ineffable. His hands reached down to grab your ass, kneading it playfully before running its way back up to your neck to pull you in for a passionate kiss. His hands dropped to where yours were and hooked each together. He brought you back to the bed while still kissing you and then dropping you onto the bed.

"Good girls give in, love. Be a good girl fo' me won't you?"

You whined and nodded, so desperate for his touch now.

His hands gripped onto your hips as he lined himself at your entrance, just as desperate as you. "Fuck, you don' know how long 've been waiting for you, bunny. Hmm, leaving me alone with my dick this hard."

You could only let out a whimper followed by a low moan as he slowly slide into you. An animalistic groan emitted from his mouth, causing you to clench down on him, making him moan again.

"You ought t' know how good you feel." He said, finishing it with a hard thrust. You peered at him, eye lids threatening to close but you didn't want to miss any sight of Harry. Him being so hot and concentrated on making you feel good.

"Harry, oh fuck!" You groaned, gripping onto his arm tightly as he rammed into you. He was grinning at your reaction, admiring how good his fucking his girl. His thrusts became sloppy and he was clinging himself onto you, trying hard to concentrate on bringing the both of you to climax. As you reached your high, the both of you maintained eye contact as you watched the other fall apart.

He was still clung onto your body as you were finding your breath. "You're too horny, baby."

He chuckled, laying a kiss on your forehead, "And that made me fuck you good."