FIFTEEN.

"Great! That's awesome, I'll come down by Tuesday," you paused, "Oh God, thank you so much for helping me, Jane, I would blank out my dedication part for you."

"Bet your dedication part is two pages long," she said, laughing afterwards.

"You bet your ass it is, alright, have a good day, love you."

When you hung up, you felt a pair of arms sneaking its way to cling onto your waist, "Up so early?"

He smiled and nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck, "my bunny's excited for something." His voice was heavy and raspy given that he just woke up.

You turned around with a big grin and kissed him gently on the lips which got him widened his eyes at the unexpected affection, "I found my publisher! My friend back in college is a literary agent. We got in contact a few years ago and she's been helping me with the publisher thing. I'll be dropping by to the company next Tuesday."

His grinning back at you now and picking you up to drop you down back on his bed, "Look at my bunny, she's gonna be an author now."

"No, she's one step closer to be an author."

"And she's gonna be a brilliant one. Inspiring young minds left and right, she's gonna be successful."

"I hope so," you sighed happily.

"I know so," he bent down to cup your face and pulled you in for a kiss, "I love you so much."

You took his face in your hands too, "I love you so much more."

Noah, of course, was excited for you, "I cannot believe you didn't tell me shit about being an author."

"Well, I didn't thought you'd be supportive of it."

He looks at you with disbelief emitted on his face, "You know I'm supportive of everything. Just not that dumbass who's jeopardized –"

"Oh come on Noah, drop it," you sighed.

He shrugged and swung his arm across your shoulder, "Well, I'm still happy for you. Look at you, love and dreams, you win at life, girl."

You laughed and swat at him, "Well, you too, look at you. I'm expecting a wedding?"

"Girl, you bet. And if you're not my maid of honor then I don't want one."

You went back to work like usual, and knowing that Danny's not going to come back even if you talked to him, Wally decided to hire someone else. She was young and quiet, quite the opposite of Danny. And even with another person to help, the store was not as cheerful and bright as it used to be.

But of course you couldn't be bothered by her quietness, and making the effort to talk only to be ignored would make things a lot more awkward than it already is.

"Hey, Wally, I'll be needing a day off for Tuesday, is it okay?" Your hands fumbled for your coat before leaving.

"What for sunshine?"

You sighed in relief when you finally got it off the hook and smiled, "I have some matters to tend to."

He smiled and nodded, "Well I hope you aren't lying to get another rendezvous with your boyfriend."

You grinned, "Thank you Wally, you're the best!"

Harry dropped by your house to pick you up so you could spend another night with him and since his house was quite near to the company, you decided it would be far more easier for tomorrow morning as you tend to oversleep sometimes.

"Do you need a ride for Tuesday?" Harry asked, helping you to pack for the staying at his that is too overly-welcomed.

You were busy folding out all the comfortable clothes, "It's okay if you're busy, I can call a cab."

He messes up your clothes by unfolding them to check it out, you clicked your tongue at him before snatching back your clothes. He laughed at how easily annoyed he's got you, "No, not at all, it's a slow day in noon either way," he shrugged.

You finally got all the clothes pack without him interfering with you, "Sure."

He sat down at the edge of your bed, "Hey, bunny, do you want to move in with me?"

You were stunned by his sudden proposal. You took a seat next to him and fiddled with both of your fingers, "I – Do you want me too?"

"Of course I do, I love the idea of waking up and coming home to you. I want to cuddle with you. You don't have to worry about coming back here to pack for every weekend. I can always see you, you can always be there." He locked both of your fingers that are intertwined now, "what do you say?"

You leaned your head on his shoulder and feeling his head resting on yours, "yes, I would love to move in with you."

His smile was huge and bright, "Oh I will be spoiling you. Fucking you on every walls of my apartment. Not one surface left untouched."

"I'd say that's sweet but you should watch your mouth."

"Teach me," he smirked.