SEVENTEEN.

"Wow, I was gonna call you a bitch but you two are just too fucking cute." Noah leaned against your door frame as harry helped you pack for your move in with him.

Harry is helping with packing things into boxes while you packed your clothes. "Does he always curse this much?" He whispered.

"His first words were 'fuck you, bitch'," you joked.

Noah rolled his eyes at the both of you before walking over to help you too. "To be fair, my mom was a real fucker."

You frowned and swat at him with the shirt you're holding in your hands, "Hey! That 'fucker' gave birth to you."

"And then threw me alone to feed myself." You couldn't tell if he was joking so you decided to stay quiet. You shot Harry a gaze and he looked over to him, gaze fixed on Noah and he seems to sense it. "I was joking, chill guys."

You smiled apologetically and hooked an arm around his shoulders to pull him in, "I love you and if you need to talk, I'm here."

Harry nodded and walk his way over, "Yeah, I mean I may not be close to you but you're always welcomed to mine if you need anything. I've adopted you and I love you."

Noah smiled. His smile was weak and quivering, as if he would fall apart anytime. "You guys are the best. I love you. And if you weren't taken, I'd probably date your ass."

"Oh so you'd date my ass but not me?" Harry cocked his head to tease him. Noah smirked at him before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"Ew, my boyfriend and my best friend's flirting, should I worry?" The three of you laughed and went back to packing.

You were finally done and walking around all the rooms in the house to make sure you didn't forget anything. Noah and his boyfriend was sitting on the couch watching some reality show.

"That's all. We should go now," you said after double-checking everything.

Noah kissed Brett on the cheeks, "You wait here. I'll be back soon."

"Do you think I should ask Brett to move in with me?" Noah asked.

"If you think you're ready, why not?" You loaded the last box out of Noah's car. "Thank you again so much for lending us your car. Harry's sweet mustang is not handy."

"Sure, anytime. You know that if anything happens between you two, anything unfortunate. You are always welcome back." He pulled you in a hug and kissed you on the head. You soothe his cheek one last time before breaking apart.

"I know that, I love you." Your voice was soft and delicate, anxious about moving away from him. "And you are always welcome here."

There were tears in Noah's eyes now, "does the doorbell works? I don't want to walk in on you both having sex." He laughed and sniffed. "Bye sweetie. Love you."

He got in his car and you yelled, "Drive safe! Text me when you get home!" He rolled down his car window and waved. You make sure his car was out of your sight before picking up the box and going back in. Harry was arranging the boxes to make space.

He huffed, "we could do the unboxing tomorrow if you're tired."

You smiled and nodded before walking up to him and hug him. Tears started to roll down your cheeks, worried about being apart from Noah. Harry began patting on your head and held you closer to his chest. "I'm sorry, Bunny."

You shook your head, "no. I'm okay." Harry's thumb swept under your eyes to wipe away your tears.

Both of you stood there with you in his arms for a little while longer before you asked him to give you a tour of his house. "Is it weird that I've been here for so long but I've never seen the whole of your house?"